Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 79 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast

I agree with what you are saying, but I really think we are dealing with a "special" person. I think he might have trouble relating well online and he seems naive to this. I do agree that he was the one who started this thread so it would be nice if he could do his best to follow through.

Honestly I'm surprised Dr Wesley hasn't come out and put this to rest. Dr wesley is a highly esteemed doctor and it doesn't seem right to allow someone such as Artista to be his PR rep. No disrespect to Artista, but when we are dealing with potentially revolutionizing technology I don't understand why we don't hear directly from his office.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Honestly I'm surprised Dr Wesley hasn't come out and put this to rest. Dr wesley is a highly esteemed doctor and it doesn't seem right to allow someone such as Artista to be his PR rep. No disrespect to Artista, but when we are dealing with potentially revolutionizing technology I don't understand why we don't hear directly from his office.

I mean other than the fact that he knows there's nothing revolutionary about this method, I can't think of another reason...

Kobren confirmed Artista to be a real person in touch with wesley about Pilofocus (Artista called the live show).

There is research being done on Pilofocus, this has been verified. I do not think it will yield regeneration. But less scarring.. Maybe?

I am a Norwood 2 or early 3. I do not need to regenerate hair because I have enough already. I do not want a scar though.

I return to this thread because I want less scarring and because Spencer Kobren publically confirmed Artista and Pilofocus as legit on live radio.

I don't get one thing, why do these doctors hype up their 'technique' and then nothing comes to fruition. We had so many doctors in the past claim this and that before they disappear and you never hear from them again.
    Giving false hope to people is not on, if you got something don't talk about it will you actually get it on the market. Endless phase testings, bad communication with public seem to be very common in the industry.

I haven't heard Wesley hyping up the technique, all I've heard from him is presentations detailing a new approach he came up with. Artista, on the other hand, has been hyping Wesley up. And look where we are now, June. Has this liar kept to his latest May deadline? No. Should anyone have had any remote expectation that he would? No.

Artista logged in today, according to his public profile.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Artista logged in today, according to his public profile.

No sense talking about it anyone, I think it's clear what happened. Wesley spent money on a technique that flopped, so he lost interest. He obviously didn't care to get his test results from artista, because they were irrelevant. Artista went, and realized it didn't do anything, and now he's eating crow. Wesley doesn't care to let people know it doesn't work, because it was never about helping us, it was about making money, and because he can't with the technique he's gone silent, and moved on. Something I think it's time we all do...

Quote Originally Posted by Slam1523 View Post
    No sense talking about it anyone, I think it's clear what happened. Wesley spent money on a technique that flopped, so he lost interest. He obviously didn't care to get his test results from artista, because they were irrelevant. Artista went, and realized it didn't do anything, and now he's eating crow. Wesley doesn't care to let people know it doesn't work, because it was never about helping us, it was about making money, and because he can't with the technique he's gone silent, and moved on. Something I think it's time we all do...
    You have a lot of posters here still returning. They may want answers. Artista did promise he would give them, even if bad.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Yeah.