+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Any update with how this is going?

The website seems not working??

no it doesn't but I assume people emailed while it was still up? did anyone get a reply? I'm really pushing towards getting on seti/OC cos I really want to maintain what I have without using an AA

Ok guys, but am I the only one who has no idea how to even use (mix/dose) OC or seti? I mean, it's just sorta hard to get the ball rolling and try to drive the price down when you have no idea what you're aiming for. I for one don't even know how much I would need per day/month for maintenance, much less what that would amount to cost-wise - and I might not be the only one.
    Maybe it would be a good idea to eventually start a thread on OC/seti use and mixing similar to hellouser's Complete RU58841 Usage Guide(?)
    And thanks to everyone for putting so much effort into this.

we don't even know what dose have a statistical value, we cannot order thousands of dollar of product if we don't know if the keithera seti have a specific ingredient which target the right pathway while the normal oc/seti can work just for ashma... we need more info somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Follisket View Post
    Ok guys, but am I the only one who has no idea how to even use (mix/dose) OC or seti? I mean, it's just sorta hard to get the ball rolling and try to drive the price down when you have no idea what you're aiming for. I for one don't even know how much I would need per day/month for maintenance, much less what that would amount to cost-wise - and I might not be the only one.
    Maybe it would be a good idea to eventually start a thread on OC/seti use and mixing similar to hellouser's Complete RU58841 Usage Guide(?)
    I'm in the same boat here - I'm ready to give an OC mixture a try, but I can't find any consensus on best vehicle, strength, etc. I agree, if someone who has done this could put a basic guide together, that would be awesome. In the meantime, I've been reading through this thread and taking notes (hope it's OK to link to another board) : http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...hreadid=110590

Still would love to hear from someone here who has had success with OC and how they made their batch.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    we don't even know what dose have a statistical value, we cannot order thousands of dollar of product if we don't know if the keithera seti have a specific ingredient which target the right pathway while the normal oc/seti can work just for ashma... we need more info somehow
    We can use the asthma trial amount.250mg sounds decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Follisket View Post
    Just waiting on the guy to get back to us with a price still. Hang tight. When we figure it out I will start a new thread. Unless you're rich, Don't buy any of this stuff from Kane, its a rip off.

Thanks again for your efforts sdsurfin. I'm basically going to do as you say. This forum needs a leader and some followers, so I'm happy to enlist as a follower.

When I last checked, the teamTLR website was down.

Can't wait to try this stuff out but won't be buying from Kane. He's milked me dry with RU already. Thanks for all the input guys this forum has really been smoking the past couple of weeks and we seem to have a lot of new options coming our way. Been interesting reading that's for sure.