+ Reply to Thread

Red face Would you rather have hair and not be able to have sex or be bald and get laid daily?

Two choices:

1. You have a full thick head of hair with a youthful hairline for life, but are not allowed to have sex with anyone. No sexual contact at all, and no kissing or nothing, no touching another human being. You can however, masturbate all you want.

OR

2. Be completely bald from young age of mid 20s, but have a beautiful girlfriend and be able to have sex with her as much as you want!!!!!

I pick option 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wouldn't pick 2 unless you have no clue about sex

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    Two choices:

1. You have a full thick head of hair with a youthful hairline for life, but are not allowed to have sex with anyone. No sexual contact at all, and no kissing or nothing, no touching another human being. You can however, masturbate all you want.

OR

2. Be completely bald from young age of mid 20s, but have a beautiful girlfriend and be able to have sex with her as much as you want!!!!!

I pick option 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would rather have hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    I would rather have hair.
    My thought too. I don't have sex and don't have a gf -by choice. Not every man in this world looks at women and sex as the ultimate goal in life.
    There's MORE to life than having a woman and having sex. Never gave a damn about either but I sure would've loved it if I had a full head of beautiful hair even though I'm not even bald but have been battling this curse (hair loss) for over 25 years and have gone through several HTs. The fear of going bald alone has destroyed my life in more ways than one and this never ending battle is the reason why I live this empty shell of a meaningless life.

If I were given those 2 choices I'd more than gladly take #1 any day. I would've loved having the rest of my life than being with a woman. Sex...you get bored of it eventually. Life....there's so much more you can do if you're not shackled (by things like hair loss). Been feeling like I'm imprisoned for the past 25 years of my life.
    Despite what most of us think -or made to think, we CAN live without sex.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    My thought too. I don't have sex and don't have a gf -by choice. Not every man in this world looks at women and sex as the ultimate goal in life.
    There's MORE to life than having a woman and having sex. Never gave a damn about either but I sure would've loved it if I had a full head of beautiful hair even though I'm not even bald but have been battling this curse (hair loss) for over 25 years and have gone through several HTs. The fear of going bald alone has destroyed my life in more ways than one and this never ending battle is the reason why I live this empty shell of a meaningless life.

If I were given those 2 choices I'd more than gladly take #1 any day. I would've loved having the rest of my life than being with a woman. Sex...you get bored of it eventually. Life....there's so much more you can do if you're not shackled (by things like hair loss). Been feeling like I'm imprisoned for the past 25 years of my life.
    Despite what most of us think -or made to think, we CAN live without sex.
    I still try to do things but it definitely limits the things I will do. Going to a pool or swimming is out unless it is my own private pool and no one is around except my family. I hate windy days and if I go skiing I worry about what my hair will look like when I have to take my hate off which limits my skiing. I'm starting to recent people with full heads of hair, they have no clue how lucky they are.