Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cantona
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by herns
    Just an update guys on this seller, purityprod.com.
    1 week later and item didnt arrive and customer service is not replying to my emails and even phone calls.

I just filed dispute on Paypal.
    for real ? I mean you said they provided you tracking isnt ?

Comment

• chippy
      • Oct 2016

Is this your first order to them ? I ordered already twice from purityprod.com without problem. I got a USPS tracking number and received my RU58841 in 3 days... On the opposite, I am scared to order from others because I am very happy with their product which seems very pure. It really works together with Minoxidil... I will post some pictures in a few days to show you the progress on me for the last 3 months !

Comment

• Reester
        • Jan 2017

Well then do not order from websites who act like that!

You will probably end up with bad RU or flour.....

Can def recommend http://chemyo.com , fast customer service, USA based and prompt delivery.

Comment

• chippy
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Reester
          Well then do not order from websites who act like that!

You will probably end up with bad RU or flour.....

Can def recommend http://chemyo.com , fast customer service, USA based and prompt delivery.
          Nice advertising but sorry, I will never order from a website which is not Paypal certified. Do you think you could add Paypal on your Chemyo website ?

Comment

• PaulAnds
            • Jan 2017

Can someone recommend www.androchem.com ? Got a 20% Coupon so it seems to be a good deal.

Comment

• safeme
              • Jan 2017

I have been using Premixed solutions for over a year from anageninc. I started out with 3% and currently using the 5% premixed solution in K&B which seem to work fine.

Also I just ordered 2* 5 grams from www.chemyo.com and i am planning to mix this batch myself, see how that works out. probably I just dump the RU58841 in minoxidil. just need to buy a precision scale at the moment.

how do you guys mix the powder?

Comment

• chippy
                • Oct 2016

Chemyo and Anageninc guys, please stop your false advertising threads !!!

I dont get it : Anageninc or Chemyo guys, why do you have to comme here to publish false advertising threads ? It looks like you have something to hide or the quality of your products is weak ! People are not stupid and it bothers them. So, please leave this forum for real bald guys like us who want to help or get real information...

Comment

• Notgivingup2
                  • Aug 2016

Originally posted by chippy
                  I dont get it : Anageninc or Chemyo guys, why do you have to comme here to publish false advertising threads ? It looks like you have something to hide or the quality of your products is weak ! People are not stupid and it bothers them. So, please leave this forum for real bald guys like us who want to help or get real information...
                  Exactly! I get sick of reading this shit. It's so obvious and annoying.

Comment

• Cantona
                    • Aug 2015

hmm 2 new users posts for chemyo = 100% fake
                    Chemyo is definitely a scam

btw its good to see RU prices droping, for now purityprod is the cheapest so far

Comment

• Reester
                      • Jan 2017

That puritypoop website sells sugar. All those new accounts and shilling since that website is live haha. Very very obvious. People are not blind.

Fake impure RU. Everyone can better buy sugar at their supermarket. Please!

Comment

• PaulAnds
                        • Jan 2017

I am skeptical what belongs the pre mixed solutions. As far as i know RU isnt that stable when solved in alcohol (about a week?). So i would rather buy the powder and mix it at home. My last order was 60$ in total with shipping included.

Comment

• Cantona
                          • Aug 2015

That puritypoop website sells sugar. All those new accounts and shilling since that website is live haha. Very very obvious. People are not blind.

Reester : january 2017, 6 posts, 4 about chemyo... Yes you right... where are the moderator please ?

Comment

• chippy
                            • Oct 2016

Advertising war has to stop here !!!!

Please could you do your advertising bad propaganda somewhere else. This forum is for discussions between real persons. I am sick of this. It is like in January 2017 all the product providers have joined the forum to advertise their shit and bad speak about their competitors ! We should ban all your websites from here... For myself, I will stick to the company I bought my product from... So please stop sending me or the world advertising messages !

Comment

• sellig
                              • Jan 2017

Dude.. you are so obvious .. do yourself a favor and stop the embarrassment...

Comment

• dlc32
                                • Apr 2016

Ibra,

Have you continued buying from purity prod? How has the product been? I am looking to switch from anageninc because they require payment by bitcoin and I'm just not into that. I appreciate the guidance brother.

Comment

Working...