+ Reply to Thread

Default What's the best herbal certification/course/school for midwives?

Hi Guys, I'm new here. I am a student midwife, planning to become a CPM. My school offers a single course on Herbal Medicine. I've taken it, and learned lots, but not enough to feel extremely confident. I really love herbs and plan to use them a lot in my eventual practice.

What're the best herbalism courses online for midwives to be master in herbalism? My ideal would:

1) Be focused on the use of herbs in the childbearing year and for other women's health issues such as contraception and menopause.
    2) Offer some sort of herbalist certification
    3) Teach proficiency at growing (and responsible wildcrafting) of herbs.
    4) Offer very solid instruction in dosing, making of tinctures, etc.
    5) Have a very firm base in science. I don't mind and believe in a lot of alternative things, but I wouldn't want to take a course that was more focused on the "energy" of herbs rather than on their chemical components and how they interact with the body
    6) Not cost a fortune

Thank you for your help!

I also pay special attention to the choice of an educational institution. For me, the complexity of the curriculum an important role. I know that studying is always difficult, but I would not want to spend all my time studying in order to be a successful student. Just in case, I have a coursework writing service https://essayshark.com/coursework-writing-service.html on hand. But I will only use it if I really do not have time at all. My goal is to do my homework on my own, which is why I am so picky about the curriculum.

Want to know how to make your car faster? Psshh.. it's simple. By inflating your tires with more air you can increase your car's projectile speed and handling. This can also decrease the amount of fuel you use by up to 20%! This is because your car won't have to work so hard to go from point A to point B. tiresdaily

We offer bespoke food sticker designs that you can buy food stickers online.