+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Hubris, the gyno thing was a joke. I know it's not the correct word but I have experienced breast growth from taking it.

Joan, I have considered spiro as well but never tried it because it lowers blood pressure and I already have quite a low blood pressure. Sorry to hear you also have AGA..
    Re LLLt, I use a hand-held device with 50mW lasers.

My Follistem arrived today! I will take before pictures tonight.

Gullible's travels,

I don't think there is a PM function on this site. Do you frequent any of the female sites where I could find you? Otherwise, please email me at lastra.megan@gmail.com so we can compare notes...

I just sent you an email!

Once again good luck to you. Unfortunately, I think is most likely a scam, but for us to be 100% sure someone has to test it.

Thanks Sogekin.

I did the first application. First impressions: 1ml is not nearly enough to cover my entire head so the three bottles will not last me 3 months, more like 1 and a half. That's the trouble when you are an overall thinner and also have to apply at the sides and back of the head...
    It's a spray but I use a dropper instead so that I can measure what I use. I like the smell, it reminds me of essential oil. The fluid is more viscose than minoxidil and it makes your hair greasy. Not a problem since they recommend applying it in the evening before going to bed.

Thanks for the update. Glad someone is actually trying this out

Hey Gullible's travels. I'm thinking about ordering Follistem as well, just to see what happens. Any updates on this for us? I know its only been a week, but I'm very curious.

Hi rawr, there is nothing to report yet. I am only applying it now to (the horror that is) the right side of my head and another weak spot right behind the hairline. That way I only use 1 ml and the batch will last me three months. Don't want to spend more money on this before I have an indication it works.
    Will keep you posted!

Emailed them yesterday. Here is their response to my email:

Dear d0072:

We have seen positive results with FolliStem for hairline and temple area in customers that are utilizing FolliStem once daily. We do not know if it will have any adverse effects when combined with minoxidil or finasteride, we have not conducted any studies with combination treatments.

Regards

Jay Sharma

Not the elaborate response I was hoping for but a reply was received.
    My impression on this, due to their involvement in stem cells and other serious illnesses, is that this is a "lighter" version of prp. I feel that they've formulated some sort of topical prp treatment that is as effective however at a longer term. I am skeptical myself, but I would deem this a scam straight away. I would be more confident in their product if they simply elaborated on their studies for the serum.

"The product is made with human adipose derived conditioned media with an active
    ingredient STEMC8007 that stimulates growth and proliferation of hair follicle."

Not sure what that really means.