Does anyone have any experience about ESTE GRANDE HOSPITAL and DR MURAT COBAN? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Does anyone have any experience about ESTE GRANDE HOSPITAL and DR MURAT COBAN?

Hi, I'm 29 years old and I'm losing my hair since 2016, now almost gone my hair. Dr said this is male pattern bald. In last one year, I have been searching about Turkey hair transplant. I have found so many doctors and clinic name and their good and bad review. I found some Doctors name most reliable but they are too expansive. My maximum budget is £1500 for 4500 graft. I have sent my interest at least 10 clinics and they sent me their price and graft amount. recently I got a response from ESTE GRANDE hospital they are saying Dr Murat Couban will do the operation. but on google, I couldn't find this doctor name and couldn't find this hospital's review. Can anyone please please help me? also within my budget which dr nd which clinic I can visit?

Hello Azhar. I had hair transplant in este grande and they are really very professional. The hospital is huge and very clean. Medical staff is very nice and the doctors are amazing. They have many doctors and all are perfect. You can trust them. It is now my 6th month and I am not bald any more I advise estegrande to everyone.

My hairtransplant surgeon is Op.dr Aydin Tekgoz and he is very successful. And he arranged everything, and not expensive! I am so happy with my outlook now. I’ll leave the website here, check it;

www.opdraydintekgoz.com

THIS PLACE IS A Scam !!
    I would never recommend it to anyone. They have a fine customer services only until they take your money and zero result after more than a year of the transplant. Worst result ever as I lost the hair that I had before and went from thin to thinner.

i think it’s better to do the hair transplant in the US

because I also contacted the same hospital and they send me back about the same doctor, i’m sure now that it’s fake and a scam and i think it’s better to do the hair transplant in the US, i know it would be more expensive but at least i won’t go to another country which thousands of miles away for a scam, i know one friend who had done this surgery in California for $7000 a year ago now his new hair look totally natural and strong, he told me that he found this hospital on https://www.patientscommunity.org , i’ll contact them later this week to arrange an appointment.