+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

I use my own topicall now and it "kills" my shedding...but herbaliser really confuses me and the rest of us..he keeps changing his recipe all the damn time..he used castor oil and emu oil at the start, then he removed those and then started using pumpkin seed oil all of a sudden, and then added some other stuff like that paul d acro tea and rosmary...and now all of a sudden he say he only use pumpkin seed oil for "moisturizing" and then apply coriander and rosmary juice from his juicer and apply it directly on his scalp... like WTF?? I bet any oil works as long as it contains the necessary vitamins for the scalp/hair..

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Anyone who's done their own research on the FDA knows this statement to be 100% FACT!
    The FDA is an arm of BIG Pharma.
    CEO's of Pharma corps somehow get elected to lead FDA research on their Pharma Corp drugs.
    Take the time and do a simple Google search on the matter.
    Guys,
    Any multi BILLION dollar industry is going to have some shady people or business practices....name one that doesn't- it's just a part of capitalism. On the flip side, there are probably many scientists/technical folks/business folks that truly care and want to help the patient in need. So while I agree the FDA isn't a bullet proof organization, it's the best we have and at least it's helped bring some sanity to the hairloss industry that's known to run rampant with snake oil salesman.

forget that I said Before that you cannot "feed" your hair folicles by applying oils or whatever onto your scalp...I Went from shedding 70+ hairs when oiling my hair to just 10+ hairs and in the shower from 25-45 hairs to 2-4 hairs...my topicall oil works wonders..I do use some coriander and rosmary leaves as herbaliser is using but im also using other stuff.. I will update later in a few months to see how it goes..but from shedding alot of hair to very Little after using my topicall...is a "good" sign..

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    forget that I said Before that you cannot "feed" your hair folicles by applying oils or whatever onto your scalp...I Went from shedding 70+ hairs when oiling my hair to just 10+ hairs and in the shower from 25-45 hairs to 2-4 hairs...my topicall oil works wonders..I do use some coriander and rosmary leaves as herbaliser is using but im also using other stuff.. I will update later in a few months to see how it goes..but from shedding alot of hair to very Little after using my topicall...is a "good" sign..
    Do you use any other treatments?

no I dont use other treatments..this topicall IS responsible for my reduced hair shedding 100% no doubt in my mind...this topicall has actually worked for many other guys...I saw Before and after Pictures of one dude great regrowth after just 3 weeks...and read comments on Youtube from guys getting regrowth or thickening..one guy said he was NW3 used this topicall for 5 months and regrew alot of his hair back he was very very happy also recently saw a comment from a guy on Another video he said he regrew alot of hair and said that naturall treatments is better than minox and crap...it really works its very simple treatment too and an OLD ONE...but I just add some olive oil for "better penetration" and some essential oils to the mix..and I couldnt help but to also add coriander and rosmary "juice" because it seems to work for herbaliser but I bet it would even work without coriander and rosmary "juice" at least this topicall has gotten WAYYYY more credit than herbalisers topicall nobody on this thread has said that this topicall works...I have read dozens of guys getting some kind of result from this topicall on youtube...and im just 1 week into this topicall and it has litteraly KILLED my hair shedding..hair feels stronger too..

To simplify the remedy, I use the juicer instead to apply it on my scalp.
    I simply apply organic coconut oil, or pumpkin seed oil first on my hair.

Then i extract the juice from coriander, rosemary leaves and massage it on my scalp afterwords.
    The rosemary helps the coriander to penetrate the skin easier, and oils helps your hair not to dry out.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    To simplify the remedy, I use the juicer instead to apply it on my scalp.
    I simply apply organic coconut oil, or pumpkin seed oil first on my hair.

Then i extract the juice from coriander, rosemary leaves and massage it on my scalp afterwords.
    The rosemary helps the coriander to penetrate the skin easier, and oils helps your hair not to dry out.
    Sorry forgot to mention.
    Look at our jaw structure, and make your conclusion what in the food chain we are supposed to eat.

And donīt give me the answer that you have friends that eat healthy, since we have not even scratched the surface of growing food.
    How come? could it be the meat industry that has to feed the animals with genetically modified soybeans, since the market is too big to feed them with natural food, due to areal, and economical reasons itīs impossible.

And then comes the other gaining industry, to help us with the lack of nutrients that above food docent give us, but then a again you cannot fool your body to think otherwise, and for me itīs incredible that we are still so stupid, and just playing along as puppets to the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Sorry forgot to mention.
    Look at our jaw structure, and make your conclusion what in the food chain we are supposed to eat.

And donīt give me the answer that you have friends that eat healthy, since we have not even scratched the surface of growing food.
    How come? could it be the meat industry that has to feed the animals with genetically modified soybeans, since the market is too big to feed them with natural food, due to areal, and economical reasons itīs impossible.

And then comes the other gaining industry, to help us with the lack of nutrients that above food docent give us, but then a again you cannot fool your body to think otherwise, and for me itīs incredible that we are still so stupid, and just playing along as puppets to the industry.
    Can you explain what exactly in our jaw structure points out what we should eat? I'm lost herby

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Can you explain what exactly in our jaw structure points out what we should eat? I'm lost herby
    Herb wouldn't understand evolutionary biology if it slapped him in the face with juice and oil.

Ok, I apologize that was a bit harsh its just you see, I studied computational biology/bioinformatics in graduate school and ill need a lot more variables than cattle fed with genetically modified soybeans if I am to discover the mystery of our jaw structure. Look its all in good fun