Quote Originally Posted by jackindia View Post
    GUYS

PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE POST AND READ IT HERE

I MADE IT MUCH SIMPLE HERE

ok guys

so now i am free now

I WILL TELL YOU HOW THE HAIR CAN BE BACK

BUT FIRST OF ALL

I HAVE A DOUBT (NOT ONLY MINE, YOURS TOO , RIGHT?)

WHY THE HAIR DOESNT GROW BACK AFTER BALDNESS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SUPPLYING IT WITH ENOUGH NUTRIENTS, PROTIENS, ETC, ETC BY VARIOUS METHODS?????

ok
    I WILL LET YOU KNOW

i think you may know how hair goes through three phases , right?

Anagen , catagen , telogen

so how the baldness occurs

yes

generally anagen lasts for 7-8 years and catagen ,telogen just a very few months
    ANAGEN is a healthy period

so to explain well, i will start using a crop (as a single hair) as an example

in the Anagen phase, the crop (i.e., hair) is born, grows day by day till it becomes thick, shine and strong. (sorry for my english)
    then it will keep its properties for a few years
    suppose if you cut it (hair cutting in saloon) in the middle , no problem , you have just removed its branch , but the actual hair is still existing, so it will keep growing again

now the hair became old, no longer healthy, so enters catagen and telogen phase
    i.e., the hair became sick , so it will leave its hair follicle and starts to get detached from hair
    (On our head, hair grows in a testtube like thing called hair follicle)
    So in a very short period, it will fall down

(NOTE: when you notice any hair fall, observe whether the bulb exist in the end, if bulb do exist, then it means that such particular hair has completed her cycle
    suppose you didnt find any bulb, then it means that it has not completed its cycle, it has fallen because of some external factor like dust , pollution, etc ,etc)

usually the cycle would be 7-8 years including catagen and telogen

Now
    Suppose if the hair is damaged for some external reason
    then what happens,

please note that it's cycle period is reduced.
    so it's cycle period might have reduced to 5years, 3 years, 1 year or even just 3 months

I will take Mr.X as an example whose crown head looks shining like a mirror

suppose , I got some mysterious powers to look into a hair follicle in that particular crown area

what would I see, I will be able to see a small tiny hair growing in that hair follicle but not growing well, as soon as it is born, it will complete its anagen phase within a very few weeks (1-2) , then enters dying phase i.e., catagen and anagen phase and it is dead.

so , you will never find any hair in that hair follicle above the surface i.e., scalp

so depending on the severity, the cycle period existS
    suppose , your hair just started becoming thin, it means the cycle would have been reduced to 4-5 years OR EVEN LESS

BUT WHY?????
    WHY IS IT NOT GROWING?????
    WHAT MADE HAIR NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW?????
    WHY THE CYCLE HAS BEEN REDUCED????

I WILL EXPLAIN

just think ,

if you want to cultivate a crop, what will you do in the first place

you will prepare a fertile land , right??

suppose you got an infertility land , then think can you try to cultivate a crop in that land???

you are sowing seeds, you are giving enough water, in addition, you are feeding it many minerals

but when the land is INFERTILE, you cant do anything

you are trying to cultivate crop where actually stones do exist

and THIS IS THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

this is what everybody is doing these days , trying to cultivate a crop in an infertile land

and

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE HAIR DOESNT GROW BACK

here the land is nothing but your SCALP

Yes, because your scalp is unhealthy, it just cant grow any hair, whatever you do
    you feed it with omega-3 , all proteins, all minerals , etc ,etc, nothing will give you any result

SO NOW, WHAT IS OUR FIRST GOAL????

PREPARING A FERTILE LAND
    i.e., HEALTHY SCALP , where a hair can grow healthy

so

HOW TO MAKE A FERTILE LAND??
    HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SCALP

Will let you know
    will be back

(SORRY GUYS, ACTUALLY I HAVE MUCH MORE SCIENCE TO DISCUSS , BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME , BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHENEVER I GET A CHANCE IN THE DISCUSSION)
    So much bs on this post I don't even know where to start. What is highlighted in green is actually wrong and explained here.

what's in red is answered here.

Your analogy between fertility and hair loss is laughable at best. Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about and you're probably just here to sell your product.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertBrown View Post
    So much bs on this post I don't even know where to start. What is highlighted in green is actually wrong and explained here.

Your analogy between fertility and hair loss is laughable at best. Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about and you're probably just here to sell your product.
    Haha
    Lol
    But you tell me what product shall I sell??
    I had already posted the entire procedure and things required.
    Just give a try and get back your hair man
    I am just a ordinary/common man, ok

See, you people,if ignore all those who are getting their hair back, you will keep chatting only with another bald people, right

I found that,some people are getting their hair back using various natural methods, actually it works
    But we just simply ignore them

This is how I spent 7-8 years being bald

One of my friends tried this and got his hair back
    Now I am telling all my friends to try this
    They believe because they are able to find my friend and me getting hairs
    But I don't understand how people others should let know about this
    I can't spend time on making people believe this, right??Me too have a personal life....

(I am not a doctor or scientist or something else, I just researched a lot, gave a very tight, disciplined approach to what I believed and got success. Thats it)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertBrown View Post

Nothing is wrong
    If you felt, something is wrong, tell me
    What went wrong
    I understand that my approach to explain the procedure using analogy might be not good
    But my procedure is heaven, we find it only after getting our hairs back

Robert,
    To pick apart what is obviously working makes no sense. What type of mentality do you have to think it does. THANKS for the science lesson that makes no sense to give, when photo proof shows is working for him. science lessons are for dealing with theory, he has photo's. wake up.

This thread is quite convoluted. In my humble opinion, the only proven treatments are minoxidil, propecia, and a successful restoration. If one does not wish to have surgery, it is better to give these remedies an opportunity to take effect. Unknown herbal and/or holistic treatments are unproven and unstudied. In my opinion that is a far greater risk in itself.

It's really not, these do nothing except keep hair, and a little more for others at best, or we'd see photo's in this room from people that are on these drugs, or know people who have grown a significant amount of hair back. Unfortunately it just doesn't happen. I know for a fact that it does with natural methods because its happening for me, and seen it for others.

Studies are there and impressive. They are underfunded(so might contain a smaller group), and therefore are easy to discredit. This say's one thing, its not the study's that matter it's the dollar behind them. Easy to see how drugs win the study every time.

Pumpkin Seeds 4 Times as Effective as Finasteride

Pumpkin Seeds
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

Mean hair count increases of 40% were observed in PSO-treated men at 24 weeks, whereas increases of 10% were observed in placebo-treated men (P < 0.001). Adverse effects were not different in the two groups.

Finasteride
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9777765

Finasteride treatment improved scalp hair by all evaluation techniques at 1 and 2 years (P < .001 vs placebo, all comparisons). Clinically significant increases in hair count (baseline = 876 hairs), measured in a 1-inch diameter circular area (5.1 cm2) of balding vertex scalp, were observed with finasteride treatment (107 and 138 hairs vs placebo at 1 and 2 years, respectively; P < .001). Treatment with placebo resulted in progressive hair loss. Patients' self-assessment demonstrated that finasteride treatment slowed hair loss, increased hair growth, and improved appearance of hair. These improvements were corroborated by investigator assessments and assessments of photographs. Adverse effects were minimal.
    CONCLUSION:
    In men with male pattern hair loss, finasteride 1 mg/d slowed the progression of hair loss and increased hair growth in clinical trials over 2 years.

We should learn this here thats what we're here for a 40% increase not 10%

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Delihairclinic,
    Think your in the wrong thread, this is what was posted last>>>
    Pumpkin is an amazing one. But the problem is - When your scalp is full of bacteria and other things, it will not be useful. Further, in general, whatever you eat , the nutrients present in them would be useful not only to the scalp but also to repair/nurture various other tissues. So, it depends from individual to individual.

Luckily, it may help you or may not
    So it is always better to provide the scalp with the oil directly by applying on the head.

It will work, and is one of the many things working for me.

40% more hair is 40% more hair, mean count is an average.
    This means it all 76 people grew an average of 40% more hair.

So MAY work is not the case, it will work(most likely 40% more hair give or take)

Mean hair count increases of 40% were observed in PSO-treated men at 24 weeks, whereas increases of 10% were observed in placebo-treated men (P < 0.001). Adverse effects were not different in the two groups.

That's 4 times as effective a Finasteride!!

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    It will work, and is one of the many things working for me.

40% more hair is 40% more hair, mean count is an average.
    This means it all 76 people grew an average of 40% more hair.

So MAY work is not the case, it will work(most likely 40% more hair give or take)

That's 4 times as effective a Finasteride!!
    That's great
    Thanks for the information
    What I am trying to say is I have doubt whether the nutrients/supplements we take by eating will be more effective than we apply the same directly on the scalp.
    And it's also equally important that the scalp should be out of all the external factors and let it recover from illness to get it enough fertility.

If hair loss is a matter of nutrients and health, why does it happen almost exclusively to men? There are plenty of unhealthy women. Why do they have their hair? Why do unhealthy men still have hair?

Because you're talking nonsense. Male pattern baldness is caused by genetics and male hormones. It doesn't take modern scientific equipment to figure this out.

Something happens to men that rarely happens to women? Must be something men have that women don't.