+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Hybrid View

Default Other items noted:

For those of you who haven't reviewed their report, it can be found at:

http://www.sedar.com/FindCompanyDocuments.do

1) They say they "we continue to perform pre‐clinical
    research to improve the production and delivery of our product." This will be a question for an interview as to why this is necessary.

2) They have included language that broadens their horizons so to speak beyond hair. Under Intellectual Property, it now says "We are
    developing a diverse portfolio of intellectual property for the use of stem cells in the treatment of hair loss, as well as other medical conditions." Later it says, "and the growth and use of these stem cells for the treatment of a variety of medical conditions (including hair loss)." In my opion, this also does not bode well for Monday.

I don't see why they would go on with phase II if their results are that bad. If they won't get funding then they might as well shut it down now but they must have something that they think investors will see as worth pursuing at the least. This is covering your ass from lawsuits because there is no guarantee the price will go up to a certain amount regardless of the results.

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    They say they "we continue to perform pre‐clinical
    research to improve the production and delivery of our product." This will be a question for an interview as to why this is necessary.
    Because clinical trials are time consuming, expensive, and subject to strict controls and regulation. If you want to fiddle with the formula or test something new, it's easier, quicker, cheaper and safer to do it in pre-clinical work.

2) They have included language that broadens their horizons so to speak beyond hair. Under Intellectual Property, it now says "We are developing a diverse portfolio of intellectual property for the use of stem cells in the treatment of hair loss, as well as other medical conditions." Later it says, "and the growth and use of these stem cells for the treatment of a variety of medical conditions (including hair loss)." In my opion, this also does not bode well for Monday.
    Maybe. Maybe not. I honestly don't know why everybody's getting so worked up because we simply DO NOT KNOW at this stage.

The retraction could be something as simple as someone alerted the regulatory authorities and the authorities had words with Replicel. Happens all the time. And to be honest, those stock 'research' reports were laughable and dishonest and this retraction has been a long time coming.

It could also be that they have seen no sign of regrowth whatsoever and are facing an imminent disaster of funding that will probably put the company out of business. Hard to see how they could raise funds after that. If there are no results, the best this company can hope for is to be bought out by Aderans IMO.

But nobody here knows which it is, or indeed if it's something completely different. So there's no point everybody getting worked up until the results are released. Read the results and THEN bitch and moan, if that's what you wanna do.

I'm starting to believe there won't be a cure in my lifetime (I'm in my 20s).

I'll have to change my avatar of Troll Cotsarelis for Troll David Hall.

Okay, if they don't release the results over the weekend (and they probably won't), they will be released either Monday morning prior to the market open or after the market closes. Based upon the retraction, the stock could sell off heavily first thing in the morning.

If the results are actually decent, they have a moral obligation to release it over the weekend or in the morning pre-open, otherwise the shares could plummet in the AM, and then shoot back up again Tuesday. In order to avoid this, Replicel should disclose results pre-open. This would cut down on needless volatility.

Okay, if they don't release the results over the weekend (and they probably won't), they will be released either Monday morning prior to the market open or after the market closes. Based upon the retraction, the stock could sell off heavily first thing in the morning.

If the results are actually decent, they have a moral obligation to release it over the weekend or in the morning pre-open, otherwise the shares could plummet in the AM, and then shoot back up again Tuesday. In order to avoid this, Replicel should disclose results pre-open. This would cut down on needless volatility.
    I agree. I smell a class action lawsuit if they **** this up more than they already have so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    I'm starting to believe there won't be a cure in my lifetime (I'm in my 20s).

I'll have to change my avatar of Troll Cotsarelis for Troll David Hall.
    Of course there will....Give it another 5-10 years. And if there isnt a cure by then, just give it another 5-10. But just in case there still isnt one, just give it another 5-10 years..................

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but the treatment has already proven safe, so it seems they will continue with their phases, and hopefully they have at least some results in some patients to be able to work with for the next phase. I'm a little confused in what I'm gathering from you all, is it that they haven't shown results yet or is it that there are no good results?

Does not look good.

Oh well, Monday to be sure.

We are all going to be bald forever!

Default Replicel has misled us.

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Of course there will....Give it another 5-10 years. And if there isnt a cure by then, just give it another 5-10. But just in case there still isnt one, just give it another 5-10 years..................
    It's always 5 more years. I'm really bummed over this distressing news. I reallly thought this was the cure we hair loss sufferers were waiting for.