+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Good uptade

guys what is the future plan/timeline of Dr Wesley you think?

If that works on that few patients test, will he begin another trial with larger sessions (500?)? Will he begin to share with other surgeons? will he begin to schedule real clients for small session?

I hope he don't have to wait too long to confirm that the technique is effective in those few patients. (6 months, 1 year?), and to move further

When do you think it will be available for worldwide surgeons? 1, 2 ,3 , 4 years?? Damn I was hoping during 2016 :/

Quote Originally Posted by lacazette View Post
    Good uptade

guys what is the future plan/timeline of Dr Wesley you think?

If that works on that few patients test, will he begin another trial with larger sessions (500?)? Will he begin to share with other surgeons? will he begin to schedule real clients for small session?

I hope he don't have to wait too long to confirm that the technique is effective in those few patients. (6 months, 1 year?), and to move further

When do you think it will be available for worldwide surgeons? 1, 2 ,3 , 4 years?? Damn I was hoping during 2016 :/
    This is going to take time. 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    This is going to take time. 2017.
    Yep for sure

Althought maybe Dr Wesley could begin medium session (1000/2000) for real clients before 2017 if there's any complication in his initial tests.
    6 months to confirm the 100/200uf test, maybe another 6 months to confirm 500/900? test?
    or we don't know, maybe in the late of summer he will continue to test other patients gradually, without the need of waiting months for the 100/200 test results, and that could move more quickly

Yep for sure

Althought maybe Dr Wesley could begin medium session (1000/2000) for real clients before 2017 if there's any complication in his initial tests.
    6 months to confirm the 100/200uf test, maybe another 6 months to confirm 500/900? test?
    or we don't know, maybe in the late of summer he will continue to test other patients gradually, without the need of waiting months for the 100/200 test results, and that could move more quickly
    hair transplants take 9-12 months to fully materialize.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    hair transplants take 9-12 months to fully materialize.
    I know but not sure he will have to wait that time before performing on other test patients. It could be gradually.
    You think he will do those few patients and will do nothing during one year excepts looking results? I hope not. He certainly could begin 200/400 test on patients, before that 9/12 months timelapse, in a gradually mode

If i'm in a optimistic mode, Dr wesley said it could be available worldwide before the end of 2015, so maybe after this initial test, it will be available worldwide (not for us of course) but for other surgeons/clinics to purchase the instrument to begin training with really small session like Dr wesley do.
    in a pessimist mode, we'll have to wait the bigger sessions tests trial results (1000/2000) of Dr wesley, and he won't made this available for other surgeons training before that. Damn if that's the case, it gonna take years sadly

Hope he will give us more informations about his marketing probable plan

I know but not sure he will have to wait that time before performing on other test patients. It could be gradually.
    You think he will do those few patients and will do nothing during one year excepts looking results? I hope not. He certainly could begin 200/400 test on patients, before that 9/12 months timelapse, in a gradually mode

If i'm in a optimistic mode, Dr wesley said it could be available worldwide before the end of 2015, so maybe after this initial test, it will be available worldwide (not for us of course) but for other surgeons/clinics to purchase the instrument to begin training with really small session like Dr wesley do.
    in a pessimist mode, we'll have to wait the bigger sessions tests trial results (1000/2000) of Dr wesley, and he won't made this available for other surgeons training before that. Damn if that's the case, it gonna take years sadly

Hope he will give us more informations about his marketing probable plan
    yeah, i see what you're saying but he wont be able to see any real results until after 6 months minimum of his attempt. its just the way hair grows after a transplant. We could see him doing slightly larger sessions by the end of 2016. its possible. as far as mainstream use and large sessions to benefit someone like myself, its going to easily be as long as 2017 if not more so.

The thing is when Dr wesley plan to made it be available for other surgeons training? It could be after this initial test maybe, or the second one.

But you're right, if other surgeons only begin the training after Dr wesley big sessions results, it gonna take years before a lambda person could have this procedure in other part of the world.

I'm wondering also when Dr wesley will propose this technique to real clients in his clinic. It could be sooner than 2017, but there will be to much demands haha

The thing is when Dr wesley plan to made it be available for other surgeons training? It could be after this initial test maybe, or the second one.

But you're right, if other surgeons only begin the training after Dr wesley big sessions results, it gonna take years before a lambda person could have this procedure in other part of the world.

I'm wondering also when Dr wesley will propose this technique to real clients in his clinic. It could be sooner than 2017, but there will be to much demands haha
    i hope it is before 2017. that would be great, the sooner the better. i am certainly eager to see the results of these small trials that he has recently mentioned on this thread. that is for sure.

Relax, it wont be until 2017-2018, if it happens at all (Lot's of things can go wrong).

Enjoy your youth while you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by barfacan View Post
    Relax, it wont be until 2017-2018, if it happens at all (Lot's of things can go wrong).

Enjoy your youth while you have it.
    I agree. in 2017 we will know more.