Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luvmyhair
    • May 2011

Traction Alopecia/African American Female

I am a 27 year old female, who is suffering from thinning/shedding hair. After reading lots of information, I have considered it to be most likely related to "traction alopecia". I have been styling my own hair for years, wearing weave sew-ins, etc. But, after removing the weave for a while, and getting it treated by professionals, it has seemed to always grow back healthy over time. Since last October 2010, it has not been growing back. I have tried different products, and even started to get it treated professionally...and still no positive results. I'm afraid that I will develop permanent baldness. In the meantime, I don't know how to wear my hair to still feel confident, and prevent more damage to it. I currently am wearing a wig, but it is not growing. I need some help badly. I have no idea what to do next. I haven't used perms or any chemicals on my hair over the past six months; only shampoos, deep conditioners, treatments, and light oils. Any suggestions??
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Not too sure about this TA - but you might wanna check out BRS they have a compound for women that seems to work very well.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Sorry forgot the link

Coba situs sbobet judi bola online terpercaya dan aman di indonesia langsung bisa daftar dan login dari agen sbobet online. Dengan panduan cara main sbobet88 terlengkap.

Their HSC for women looks pretty good, but I would be wary as they have not put this through clinical testing yet.

Comment

• Ricardo
        • May 2011

I agree with UK, don't spend that sort of money until then!

Comment

Working...