Thank you Hellouser - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Thank you Hellouser

I believe RU is working. Growing back and stabilizing my hair. I'm using niz and minox 2% on the side but I only started that recently about a week ago.

I immediately noticed my hair was less greasy every morning after starting RU. And less loss after the shower or running my hands through or even pulling. This could only be from the ru. I'm using 50mg ru and pg/e. So u less the pg or even does it alone it can only be the RU. Obviously this is mitigating the over production of sebum.. which almost always coincides with hairloss. About a month and a half in now I'd say. I wont speak too soon that RU is working but I mean...that's just to be safe. It had to be because regardless something is absolutely different about my hair. No doubt.

Zero sides. Horny as hell. If this is working which I believe it is as my hair is thicker already.. ru is a miracle.

If it wasn't for you I'd still be freaking out and on or off fin which messed me up. You're the man bro.

Which source and pre-mixed or self-mixed?

You're welcome

I'm glad its working out well for you. I hope you get major regrowth though!

I had a great start with RU, but think I've hit a wall. Stopped shedding and seemed to thicken up what I had right off the bat. Now, it seems to have slowed to a snails pace. It's not getting any worse, but not getting any better either. Was expecting a bit more thickening of existing hair or even some regrowth, but sadly it hasn't happened for me yet. Still, I'm gonna persevere. Really need some results or a miracle treatment to materialise or the old razor is gonna have to come out. Hope you have better luck.

Also, like you, I've had no side effects whatsoever so very pleased about that. Gonna stick with it as I believe it's one of the best options, if not the best option we have right now.

self mixed.
    bought from kane shop.

and yeah im pretty positive its the RU. I mean, im just going PG/E myself... i use the samne mix hell reccommended however sometimes a little more E just to balance out if I spill some or what not.

Hair is definitely getting thicker. I think this is because its not falling out as much anymore and staying in the proper phase or whatever longer. hairs in the front are coming back.. could be from minox but i think its a mix of both as I ujst started the minox.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Also, like you, I've had no side effects whatsoever so very pleased about that. Gonna stick with it as I believe it's one of the best options, if not the best option we have right now.
    Did you have sides on fin

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I've never taken fin. Haven't got the balls to try it and certainly don't need them shrinking further.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Yeah. I gave it two tries. Got immediate sides. I don't care who says it was psychosomatic. It wasn't.

I had ball ache. Definite loss of libido (pretty big) and watery semen. Not in my head. I was taking an extremely low dose too and not even every day. When I did have sex it wasn't as hard, and wasn't fun. It felt like more of a chore. And my orgasm was the weakest I'd ever experienced. It just sort of happened.. without much of an event.

People can say that it was such a small amount as it wouldn't effect me but I know my body and what I felt. I didn't have anything against Fin, I was down to take it. But I definitely positively got sides. (I was taking .25mg EOD, and eventually every 3 days.

Tried twice over a span of about 3 months or something. Lasting 2-4 weeks each time. If this doesn't make sense to anyone, I'm cool with that. I just know my body and I know that it was different. I went in with an open mind and was actually very pumped to be on Fin. I was taking generic fin.

Whether they were to subside after time of usage is one thing... but I wasn't willing to stick around with the side effects... not knowing if they could persist or not. They went away after a week or so.

If Fin works for you that's great! But not my thing and not worth the risk to me. I was depressed and gave RU a try. I wasn't willing to as it seemed like "chemistry" and annoying to do but I did it and its really not so bad at all.

Oh and the sex was with my gf. Someone I'm comfortable with. So it wasn't nerves. I really don't even get nerves anyhow.. I could do it in front of a group of people or on camera and not bat an eyelash. Sooo yeah. Idk. Just saying it definitely had nothing to do with nerves.

Anyhow, each time I quit Fin my libido came raging back. So did morning wood. And watery semen left. Ball ache left. I never had a problem getting it up or anything, it just wasn't as significant. It was weaker.. boring.. just bleh.

So like I said, IDK wtf it was... unless some random coincidence took place and something else messed with me at the exact time period I took Fin, Fin was messeing me up.

RU is work, 10 mins or so setting up.. etc. Not as easy as popping a pill, but not so bad for me. I don't know if it's more or less effective as Fin or what not. I'd probably feel "safer" taking fin if it wasnt for the sides... safer in terms of it working. But right now RU is doing something. And it like it.

especially because it doesnt make my dick wither.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    Yeah. I gave it two tries. Got immediate sides. I don't care who says it was psychosomatic. It wasn't.

I had ball ache. Definite loss of libido (pretty big) and watery semen. Not in my head. I was taking an extremely low dose too and not even every day. When I did have sex it wasn't as hard, and wasn't fun. It felt like more of a chore. And my orgasm was the weakest I'd ever experienced. It just sort of happened.. without much of an event.

People can say that it was such a small amount as it wouldn't effect me but I know my body and what I felt. I didn't have anything against Fin, I was down to take it. But I definitely positively got sides. (I was taking .25mg EOD, and eventually every 3 days.

Tried twice over a span of about 3 months or something. Lasting 2-4 weeks each time. If this doesn't make sense to anyone, I'm cool with that. I just know my body and I know that it was different. I went in with an open mind and was actually very pumped to be on Fin. I was taking generic fin.

Whether they were to subside after time of usage is one thing... but I wasn't willing to stick around with the side effects... not knowing if they could persist or not. They went away after a week or so.

If Fin works for you that's great! But not my thing and not worth the risk to me. I was depressed and gave RU a try. I wasn't willing to as it seemed like "chemistry" and annoying to do but I did it and its really not so bad at all.

Oh and the sex was with my gf. Someone I'm comfortable with. So it wasn't nerves. I really don't even get nerves anyhow.. I could do it in front of a group of people or on camera and not bat an eyelash. Sooo yeah. Idk. Just saying it definitely had nothing to do with nerves.

Anyhow, each time I quit Fin my libido came raging back. So did morning wood. And watery semen left. Ball ache left. I never had a problem getting it up or anything, it just wasn't as significant. It was weaker.. boring.. just bleh.

So like I said, IDK wtf it was... unless some random coincidence took place and something else messed with me at the exact time period I took Fin, Fin was messeing me up.

RU is work, 10 mins or so setting up.. etc. Not as easy as popping a pill, but not so bad for me. I don't know if it's more or less effective as Fin or what not. I'd probably feel "safer" taking fin if it wasnt for the sides... safer in terms of it working. But right now RU is doing something. And it like it.

especially because it doesnt make my dick wither.

Thanks for the thorough reply. I too had a situation similar to yours when I tried fin 3 different times. I still haven't recovered 100% from the sides I had, that drug is no different than poison to me.

I'm probably going to give the premixed RU from Anageninc a try