+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    I definitely don't think we are gonna see hair in 2 days though, I am going to say 2 months.
    So you think you know better than Dr Hsu himself ?

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    So you think you know better than Dr Hsu himself ?
    This is exactly what was said. "Papers suggest we could see results in as little as 12 days."

This is exactly what was said. "Papers suggest we could see results in as little as 12 days."
    So why do you think it would take 2 months then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanwig View Post
    So why do you think it would take 2 months then ?
    My personal opinion is two months based on when people generally see results. I don't know, maybe we WILL see results in 2 days. I just happen to think that it will be 2 months.

And those were in rat models, IIRC. Too bad it's not like facial hair, where it's back the next day.

I just happen to think that it will be 2 months.
    Thanks for your valuable insights then !

Arashi clearly not content with ruining the Follicept threads for the rest of us and driving Devon away. Now, he's also over on Follicept forum spreading his paranoia and making us all look like buffoons. Even instigating that StayThick is on it too! Words fail me. Hope you're happy. Hair loss is the least of your problems buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Arashi clearly not content with ruining the Follicept threads for the rest of us and driving Devon away. Now, he's also over on Follicept forum spreading his paranoia and making us all look like buffoons. Even instigating that StayThick is on it too! Words fail me. Hope you're happy. Hair loss is the least of your problems buddy.
    Devon actually said he left this board cause he didnt like the moderation queue here. Then Winston removed him from the queue and Devon broke the rules again 3 times in his 3 next posts so he was put back into the moderation queue. Devon never said he left because he hated the criticism here.

And as far as follicept's website, which posts are Arashi exactly ? I dont see any ?

Arashi, Afghanwig: Seriously!

I can appreciate some good old fashioned skepticism, but what are you two really up to? There is no way you are still here because you are concerned about the community blowing some money on a treatment that might not work. Why are you so hell bent on writing post after post about how you are convinced that follicept is a scam? We get it! We have all memorized your names by now. Please just give it a rest and lets wait for the results.

I'm starting to wonder if you have invested all your life savings in rogaine or something. Jeeeez!

I'm also starting to wonder if you two are the same person. Both of you always leave a space before your question marks...

Quote Originally Posted by TheUltimatePoet View Post
    Arashi, Afghanwig: Seriously!

I can appreciate some good old fashioned skepticism, but what are you two really up to? There is no way you are still here because you are concerned about the community blowing some money on a treatment that might not work. Why are you so hell bent on writing post after post about how you are convinced that follicept is a scam? We get it! We have all memorized your names by now. Please just give it a rest and lets wait for the results.

I'm starting to wonder if you have invested all your life savings in rogaine or something. Jeeeez!

I'm also starting to wonder if you two are the same person. Both of you always leave a space before your question marks...
    LOL and you call me paranoid ?