+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Has anyone else tried it on here?

Hey, yeah i'm going to finish the whole 3 months course and use it strictly. I do hope it works even just to stop my general hair loss atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Ben how are you getting on with regrowz is it very greasy on scalp and are you using the two products?
    Hi Doke, you have to use both the products inside the box. You get a stimulant that you roll on prior to applying the other product, after you roll this stimulant on you use a 'restoration serum'. When I apply the restoration it is slightly oily however you use it overnight and in the morning you can wash it off. It doesn't dry my scalp out like minoxidil products i've used. I will keep you guys updated on my results after the first month.

Any update ben on regrowz?

Any update ben on regrowz?
    Hi Doke,

I'm closing in on the first month. I actually went to the barbers on Saturday and he said that it does feel a little bit thicker when he was cutting it. It feels thicker when I run my hands through it or maybe that's just me being hopeful. The product doesn't dry out my scalp as I have experienced with other products.

As for new hair growth the problem I have is that i'm young and my hairline is receding and my hairs been falling out for the past year, it doesn't look like it yet but it feels very thin and iknow over time I may go bald as my dad and granddad have. How i've been measuring the hair fall is in the mornings my pillow is usually full of hair, the past week it's definitely reducing the amount of hair i'm seeing on the pillow in the mornings. I can't really tell whether or not new growth is there yet, the first place i'm hoping to see it is at the front of my hairline as hopefully this will mean the receding has stopped. I doubt i'm going to see major changes yet and they even told me that i'll notice the biggest changes around the end of month 3.

The customer service is pretty good, they contacted me for a catch up last week to see how I was getting on and if I needed any assistance which I thought was nice.

I'll keep everyone updated at the end of each month.

Does anyone else use or recommend any natural products that might help like shampoo/conditioners?

Has anyone noticed that this product contains onion Allium Cepa Bulb Extract which was and is in cg210 which many will know was talked about at bt.
    And I think cg210 company legacy healthcare has sold or transferred the product to another company as it seems a bit hard to buy in uk now.

Holy moly been digging for info and found that galderma who also sell product with alfatradiol and also market minoxidil as well have cg210 now for sale in us.
    A product they market called qilib is same ingredience as cg210 confusing ot not? you will have to try legacy healthcare cg210 and also go to galderma web site for the products for hairloss regrowth.
    Maybe its worth if your going to try regrowz try these same products with same ingredience instead they maybe cheapep if you shop around.

Just found out galderma markets a topical male hair regrowth system that is called qilib still and comes in two bottles one with 5% minoxidil the other same ingreidence as cg210 now we go back to legacy healthcare cg210 and in there advice they say a combo of propecia with cg210 produced more hair regrowth so will adding minoxidil make even better hair regrowth than using it on its own I wonder.

Just found out galderma markets a topical male hair regrowth system that is called qilib still and comes in two bottles one with 5% minoxidil the other same ingreidence as cg210 now we go back to legacy healthcare cg210 and in there advice they say a combo of propecia with cg210 produced more hair regrowth so will adding minoxidil make even better hair regrowth than using it on its own I wonder.
    irrelevant. CG210 is not effective and i remember you and the scammer habemus (futurocabeludo) were almost the only ones who believed in it. i hope you're not a scammer too.

nevermind the CG210 crap.

To be honest i do not need to answer your stupid comment, as I have be around on different hairloss forums many years and I use minoxidil with ru58841 but as this regrowz is talked about cg210 did have some good trial results and it was done by a drug major pharma company im not saying go out and buy this I was interested that a different pharma company is now selling in combo with minoxidil.
    And also if considering buying a natural its worth a three month trial I know about habby kept sending those pics which even I asked him to send new updated better ones which he never replied to.