Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I don't get it. Spex just had a treatment with these guys... but I'm pretty sure its permanent?

It lasts 2 years.

What I don't understand is why it can't be permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    It lasts 2 years.

The hole positive aspect about this procedure is, that if the result turns out fading with in time, you are not stuck with a blue or black scalp, that needs laser removal afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    It lasts 2 years.

It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
    That sounds sensible. I'd go for that if need be!

Do you know what type of ink she is actually using?

I have made my opinion clear many times in other threads that scalp tattooing is one of the stupidest ideas anyone can do. As someone who has several tattoos, many of which supposedly have true blacks that are not supposed to fade or turn bluish, I will tell you that this is complete horseshit! Every shade of black or gray will turn bluish green over time. I believe that people are being taken advantage of by these permanent scalp tattoo “artists” and I think it’s just a horrible way to deal with hair loss.

This on the other hand actually seems promising and it makes more sense if it acts the way it is being advertised. This work also looks much more refined then what I have seen from other places doing it. I’d like to see some pictures of what it looks like when it is faded.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I have made my opinion clear many times in other threads that scalp tattooing is one of the stupidest ideas anyone can do. As someone who has several tattoos, many of which supposedly have true blacks that are not supposed to fade or turn bluish, I will tell you that this is complete horseshit! Every shade of black or gray will turn bluish green over time. I believe that people are being taken advantage of by these permanent scalp tattoo “artists” and I think it’s just a horrible way to deal with hair loss.

This on the other hand actually seems promising and it makes more sense if it acts the way it is being advertised. This work also looks much more refined then what I have seen from other places doing it. I’d like to see some pictures of what it looks like when it is faded.
    I agree completely. This is why I really want to know what supposedly natural ingredient she is using. From there we could make an educated decision on what will actually happen after it "fades".

I'm not entirely sure she designed this system. I'm getting the impression these guys may be responsible and perhaps trained her? please correct me if i'm wrong..... I certainly want credit to go where it is due.

http://www.tonibelfatto.it/en/6/what...entation-.html