+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

This is a good explanation why we should "still" use our natural resources, and why our bodies docent digest synthetic vitamin supplements as stated on labels http://drbenkim.com/articles-vitamins.html
    We got lazy also by eating processed food, and thinking i can just take a multivitamin pill to stay healthy.

This was one of the reasons i thought why not use it on my scalp also, since stated above.
    MPB is easy to blame on genetics and rightly so, but as i mentioned earlier our bodies are incredibly fragile and complex.
    My parents have a severe hair loss background, and i´m the only one that managed to reverse the trend.

(warner 8) I mix the oils first emu, olive, castor oil, then i use the pestle to crush the coriander leaves and green tea.
    I pour the crushed coriander, green tea in the oils and stir then add the coconut oil, coconut milk, castile soap and stir again.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    Warner just go to page "2" he got the recipe there... btw herbaliser that chlorella powder is pretty nasty xD....I mixed it with water and drank it just like that and it wasnt a pleasent drink... how do you mix it?
    I put 2 tsp of chlorella powder in half a glass of water, two times a day.
    Remember to drink it on a empty stomach, at least 20 minutes before or after eating or drinking coffee.
    Drink it directly in the morning and before you go to sleep for example, and you will get used to the taste believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Dear warner8 are you referring to the FDA or DA actually that approved merck for $?
    How can you prove that there is no natural product that works?
    I agree, FDA is one of the most corrupt organisations there is ontop of Merck. *Puts Tin foil hat on*

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroes View Post
    I agree, FDA is one of the most corrupt organisations there is ontop of Merck. *Puts Tin foil hat on*
    "Kind of strange" that they relied on Merck´s side effect study with finasteride, that was minimal on their own so called trial.
    Merck played on the safe side and put a small percent of possible sides for backup, that sides can actually happen.

If they put for example only 2% gets possible sides then you are one of the unlucky ones, but still you took the risk even if the sides are minimal on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    "Kind of strange" that they relied on Merck´s side effect study with finasteride, that was minimal on their own so called trial.
    Merck played on the safe side and put a small percent of possible sides for backup, that sides can actually happen.

If they put for example only 2% gets possible sides then you are one of the unlucky ones, but still you took the risk even if the sides are minimal on paper.
    I won't be touching it ever again personally. Not after what I experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroes View Post
    I won't be touching it ever again personally. Not after what I experienced.
    Quiet alarming but not surprising about prescribing: http://www.anh-usa.org/just-how-many...is-disturbing/

Makes you think when people tell about their prescribing doc, telling that non of his/hers earlier patients experienced sides using fin.

Herbaliser I gotta say freshly pressed juice is FANTASTIC..I mix cucumber selleri carrots and apple then I add some coconut milk..it taste really great I really like it thanks for getting me started on this..I now drink roughly two cups of freshly made juice in the morning and at night!

Hey Herbaliser,
    what are your thoughts on "RawMeal" as a supplement. This stuff makes me feel great and, while I don't believe it has any effects in reversal of hair loss, it does assist in making my hair look healthy and grow FAST. I know this first hand, from personal experimentation. Check it out!! It's a supplement shake, but instead of a bunch of garbage, it is formulated from all organic sprouts. It has every nutrient possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    Herbaliser I gotta say freshly pressed juice is FANTASTIC..I mix cucumber selleri carrots and apple then I add some coconut milk..it taste really great I really like it thanks for getting me started on this..I now drink roughly two cups of freshly made juice in the morning and at night!
    It´s a great way to get the vital nutrients instead of using supplements, and the juicing has become a routine for us.
    Nice way to use the coconut milk, and i will also add that to my juicing, so that i don't have to throw away anything after putting my topical.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Hey Herbaliser,
    what are your thoughts on "RawMeal" as a supplement. This stuff makes me feel great and, while I don't believe it has any effects in reversal of hair loss, it does assist in making my hair look healthy and grow FAST. I know this first hand, from personal experimentation. Check it out!! It's a supplement shake, but instead of a bunch of garbage, it is formulated from all organic sprouts. It has every nutrient possible.
    Looks good.
    Much better than taking synthetically compounded vitamin pills, in my opinion.