Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Second Treatment Results

These are my second treatment results. The pictures do not do the procedure justice. If you saw me in person it will blow your mind just as my co-worker's, friend's and family's were. I am not here to convince everyone that this is the best procedure over others. Everyone has their preference on what look they want to achieve be it transplant, hair systems, concealers, medication and so on. What i am here to do is advice people on where they should have it done. Do your research. See other providers, that's what i did. Have point of reference. Give yourself the best possible chance of a successful treatment. Do your due diligence. But at the very least have a free consultation with HeadStrong NY. Look at Matt Iullo's resume. Note i am not an SMP expert nor in the micro pigmentation industry I am just a very satisfied customer and was helped along the way by other people that had SMP, just trying to pay it forward.

Pictures
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Same day 1.jpg

Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	37805Click image for larger version

Name:	Same day 2.jpg

Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	37806Click image for larger version

Name:	Right after session 2.jpg

Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	37807Click image for larger version

Name:	Same day session 2.2.jpg

Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	37808Click image for larger version

Name:	Same day session 2.4.jpg

Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	37809Click image for larger version

Name:	Next day session 2.jpg

Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	37810Click image for larger version

Name:	Day 2 session 2.jpg

Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	37811

Default Quick Story

Quick story;

Yesterday i went to my place of employment for the first time since i had my procedure done. Co-workers were amazed at my new look. I was wearing a system for the past 8 years. if there was any suspicion that i was bald underneath, it went out the window. Man was that feeling euphoric.

Congrats man! I'm glad you're happy with your procedure results!

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Congrats man! I'm glad you're happy with your procedure results!

FearTheLoss thanks you for the nice words!

hey joe that looks great so far. update us with pictures once you cut your hair down and its settled. I also had a great experience. glad its working out for you too.

Quote Originally Posted by hairbear756 View Post
    hey joe that looks great so far. update us with pictures once you cut your hair down and its settled. I also had a great experience. glad its working out for you too.
    Hey hairbear i am glad we have something in common. I Will post updates soon. Had to return to work been so busy.

Joe looking awesome! Matt is a pro!

Hey Beantownjoe, looks great man! I've seen Matt's work over the past few months (while he worked for the other provider as well as with headstrong) and every treatment he's done looks flawless. Your dots look very natural, both their spacing and size. How is the treatment holding up now that its been a few months since your procedure?

I recently had a consultation with headstrong where I got a chance to meet Chris while he was performing the treatment on a client. I haven't had a chance to meet Matt yet but as I said I've seen a lot of his work and am impressed. While I was in NYC I also met with the other big name smp provider. Their work was pretty good, but headstrong really stood out to me. I don't know if its cause of the practitioners or pigments but the treatments looked more subtle and natural. I've been dragging my feet trying to make the decision on weather or not to get this done. Its been a tough decision to make. If I do go through with it I think I want to request Matt to do my treatment. How has the change been for you? How has the reaction been from your friends, family and strangers? If you have any new pictures you could upload I'd appreciate it.

hairbear756 and Flippo, did you guys also get your treatments done at headstrong? How was your experiences? Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tkster95 View Post
    Hey Beantownjoe, looks great man! I've seen Matt's work over the past few months (while he worked for the other provider as well as with headstrong) and every treatment he's done looks flawless. Your dots look very natural, both their spacing and size. How is the treatment holding up now that its been a few months since your procedure?

I recently had a consultation with headstrong where I got a chance to meet Chris while he was performing the treatment on a client. I haven't had a chance to meet Matt yet but as I said I've seen a lot of his work and am impressed. While I was in NYC I also met with the other big name smp provider. Their work was pretty good, but headstrong really stood out to me. I don't know if its cause of the practitioners or pigments but the treatments looked more subtle and natural. I've been dragging my feet trying to make the decision on weather or not to get this done. Its been a tough decision to make. If I do go through with it I think I want to request Matt to do my treatment. How has the change been for you? How has the reaction been from your friends, family and strangers? If you have any new pictures you could upload I'd appreciate it.

hairbear756 and Flippo, did you guys also get your treatments done at headstrong? How was your experiences? Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.
    I started at HIS with Matt and then followed him to HS. I may be biased but I believe he is the best the US has to offer as far as SMP treatment. I transitioned from a hair system and the comments I have gotten is "you shaved your head!" "shaved head really suits you". "why did you shave your head?" Love the last one ha!

Happy to answer any questions.

Hey Flippo, thanks for the reply man. I agree that Matt seems to produce the best results. I've seen a lot of pictures on the forums (HIS mainly) and the results do seem to vary quite a bit between the different practitioners. Some practitioners produce very big dots with uneven spacing, which is somewhat frightening. Every treatment from Matt just seems to be perfect though. The HIS approach seems to be that every practitioner is one in the same, but I feel there is a lot more too it than that. Matt must have a very good artistic eye for this.

I've been following the HIS forum for quite awhile and was confident in going with them because they're the originators as well as because of their guarantee. But since I've dug a bit deeper and seen the difference between practitioners, I think I'm leaning towards headstrong and Matt. Flippo, Since you've had the procedure done by both companies do you think its a wise choice to go with headstrong? I guess I'm still a bit concerned cause they're a brand new company without much history. I'm just worried about if something went wrong, I'd like to know that they'd have my back to help me fix whatever problem could potentially arise. I have seen HIS come through and help out clients that had problems. Also, do you notice any difference in the actual pigments, color wise, between the two companies?

I've been having a difficult time deciding weather or not to go through with smp. I think I'm a good candidate because I've already been shaving my head (nw6/7) for about 8 months, but just can't get used to the look (before that I was using concealers, then a hair piece and finally a hat). Is it as good as they say? Have you had any negative reactions or been called out by anyone? Thanks for the input man.