KSL Glasgow clinic - Page 25 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Well if the mods didn't delete it I'm sure they'd be interested in seeing that

Arrow

Again, please refer to our Forum Posting Rules and TOS. If this thread can not remain civil it will be locked as per our TOS.

Any post made that is in violation of our forum posting rules and terms of service will be subject to immediate moderation or deletion. Any user suspected of trolling this forum will also be subject to immediate moderation without further notice.

Quote Originally Posted by dg12 View Post
    What one of the footballers is it you know ,??? as if one of the two he has used from day one , I can guarantee they were not done by KSL,
    Dg12 is there any chance you could contact me please so we can talk about your experience?

To the alarming amount of disgruntled KSL clients.

Could you please let us know if you know the name of your "surgeon" that KSL had performing their trademark rush job.
    We need to know their name and if you have evidence of this.

You can ask KSL for this information as it is yoir right to this as you have signed your name to it.
    If you have any issues with getting this from KSL then you can contact your local citizens advice bureau. Also you can repoort the to Health Improvement Scotland and let them lnow they are withholding this.

We are also asking you to report them to Health Improvement Scotland on your experience. They are looking for everyone to contact them with their details etc.

Health Improvement Scotland contact details as follows;
    Independent Healthcare Enquiry Line: 0131 623 4342 or email on*hcis.clinicregulation@nhs.net

Any issues of regarding the competence of the "doctors" can be reported to the General Medical Council as they are the regulating body for doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn KSL View Post
    To the alarming amount of disgruntled KSL clients.

Could you please let us know if you know the name of your "surgeon" that KSL had performing their trademark rush job.
    We need to know their name and if you have evidence of this.

You can ask KSL for this information as it is yoir right to this as you have signed your name to it.
    If you have any issues with getting this from KSL then you can contact your local citizens advice bureau. Also you can repoort the to Health Improvement Scotland and let them lnow they are withholding this.

We are also asking you to report them to Health Improvement Scotland on your experience. They are looking for everyone to contact them with their details etc.

Health Improvement Scotland contact details as follows;
    Independent Healthcare Enquiry Line: 0131 623 4342 or email on*hcis.clinicregulation@nhs.net

Any issues of regarding the competence of the "doctors" can be reported to the General Medical Council as they are the regulating body for doctors.
    I never got HT with KSL , I got mine done with clinicana in Istanbul and when they knew I was from Glasgow , he asked my team (which is not same as people below)and then proceeded to tell me --LG---AS and Simon had theirs done at Clinicana during the summer . The surgeons name is Eyad Attar , but like most in Turkey it is clinicians that do the work --and ps after a year I am getting re done at DHI , cheers

dg12,
    Thank you for the reply. It was really only for the customers that were done in KSL premises. Need information on the credibility of the "surgeon" and all will be revealed. Found out some information that is horrific and scary. Was asked to come on here to get the attention of the customers. This is so the regulator can make steps with something.

Default Instagram and Twitter pages

Hi all,

Not sure if david has updated you guys but there is a twitter and Instagram page now running with the aim of uploading all the customer reviews and pictures.
    You can contact me through either of the pages the twitter link is: https://twitter.com/KSLReview and the Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kslreviews/
    The pages have just started today.
    Any positive reviews, if any exist, will be uploaded also at it is a review page, not a slating page. This will void any accusations of harassment. Also in your reviews try to avoid mentioning individuals that work at KSL as this can also be taken as harassment.

Watchdog and Healthcare improvement Scotland will be added in to as many posts as possible, without harassing them lol!

Thanks
    Adam

2yrs on after the surgery and still not had my 1yr review. No replies to any email or call backs in that time. Constantly ignored. My experience wasn't quite as bas as others, but do not think there is anywhere near the 90% guaranteed growth on the crown. Although I was told a different story during the sales pitch from Andrew. I had a review at 6months when he said there wasn't as much growth as expected, maybe 40% and never heard back from them ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxman View Post
    This reply is probably a bit late, but hopefully it will give anyone else considering using KSL for hair restoration surgery pause for thought.

I had two procedures done by them & still have a patchy result & they have left me with bad scarring at the back & that was with FUE!

They only did the second procedure because I had left a negative review online & it was conditional on my changing it.

This was a huge mistake as I still have the patchy result at the front & now I have all this scarring at the back to go with it.

I would urge anyone to think twice about using them as they have given me nothing but grief these past two years.

Maybe I'm being picky as they told me that they have seen people end up with worse scarring at the back & are still happier to have more hair on top, but I've not found anyone saying that on any forum I've searched.
    If I looked like you after my hair transplant, I'd have been the happiest man on earth.

BBC documentrary incoming on certain clinics ....... just saying
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.