Dr Nigam, my own experience - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 135 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Default Dr Nigam, my own experience

Dear friends,

today we have done part procedure on Tom the independent forum member ,we extracted grafts for stem cells, DP culture and DP isolation and implanted them back ,we did preimplantation incisions, injected growth factors, Dermal papillae cells, progenitor stem cells. into the recipient and donor area.

We took macroscopic pictures ,took blood for PRP and plan to do 1200 to 1500 doubling on the hairline, Tom did not show us the contents of natural suppliments but informed me today that his blood becomes thinner with supplements but we still managed ,this may or may not lead to swelling post procedure because of thin blood.

I am not able to post all the pictures at the moment as it is getting late but a few pictures i will post for your review and inviting further suggestions,I know macropictures needs further improvments,as you know picture taking and rechecking taking takes a lot of time. We will also take pictures of petri dish with grafts both extracted and bisected.

Exact count of extracted grafts ,grafts send for DP cell preparation, grafts taken for DP cells isolation

and grafts send for stem cells, grafts extracted and doubled, these details will be provided to you at the end of the procedure on the 29th of may as we have shaven the donor a bit more today. How many singled out of triples and how many singled out from double units al;l this count will be posted when the procedure is over two days from today.

Preimplant incisions and implantation of few grafts at the hair line with injections of progeniter stem cells growth factors,DP cells, PRP and ECM

DP cell isolation

DP cell isolation

Graft

Video Scope

Video Scope

Quote: Tom Vercetti

"durent, you need to be like me: openmind. Not about the clinic or dr nigam, but about mumbai, a city with lot of life, hot, wet, tons of klaxons.. But after that, you have very nice peoples, you have a perfect hotel. Dr Nigam give me full attention. He send a driver pic me from hotel every day, he is a real gentleman and a genius, the kind of man who speak fast and very technique.

He has a big team, the clinic make you confident because of the peoples who are working in it.

About the procedure, it's same as bisanga about the pain, BUT they us ice before the local anestesia. An it makes the difference, but procedure is procedure, if you already made an hair transplant, you know what I mean. But the work is more complete here as you know.

Also, few things: do you know during the procedure, girl comes to massage your foot and legs ?

The team is about 10 person who work on my case.

I really want a density as full as possible. I really hope get it.."

Well it looks like a good start for this fella... hoping the best.

if the results are as i hope they are i am heading to india soon,and again after and after

Let's hope something real comes of this! We are rooting for you Dr. Nigam!

Nice documentation as per usual . Looking forward to the updates. See you soon

Quality documentation as far as I can tell. Will see how this case progresses.

Very, very exciting stuff indeed! Thank you for this, Dr. Nigam. I watch with interest.

I have a good feeling about this one, we should be able to see donor regeneration within 2 weeks and after that all we need to do is to wait for recipient to grow out

Let's hope for the best ... Didi, are you sure that two weeks is sufficient to regenerate the donor region? When can we expect the results of the recipients? I suppose it's similar to the FUT OR FUE .... 6 months?

Since Dr Nigam is using the in-vitro technique the doner regrowth should take the same time as the recipient, or am I missing something?