+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Acquiring Avodart/Dutasteride Cheap

I have been taking 1g (2 gel capsules) of Brand Name Avodart for about a month now, I am only prescribed to take from medicalwellnesscenter.com

I usually pick it up it from CVS pharmacy through my insurance for $45 for 30gels (.5 each)

I am not opposed to ordering straight to my house, I would like to know how other people get theres, because I might have to acquire 2 different prescriptions to continue taking 1g a day. I am having a hard time figuring out how to do this

I am in United States

You can get some off of napsgear.org with no prescription. Their specialty is anabolic steroids but they have other products. Go under Turkish pharmacy or Singapore pharmacy section if you want name brand avodart

They also have generic brands from India but I always go with Glaxo brand

I always go with the Brand name Avodart too I get it from CVS, is it going to be the exact same stuff off that website as I get from CVS?

They have brand name and generic . Its European avodart brand by Glaxo. There is nothing brand-name about dutaseride, if you want the truth. It's the same shit no matter who makes it

any other suggestions? they say this stuff will take 30 days to get to me and i need it in a week

Who said it takes 30 days where do You live .it's usually ten days with naps

United States, New York City

It shouldn't take longer then ten days for avodart. They usually take longer with anabolic steroids because they are controlled substances and they have to dodge customs, but avodart should be fast. But there are some other sites members post on this thread.

With over 30 years in medicine I disagree. Products coming from out of the country are processed by declaration of monetary value, not if its a schedule drug or not. Customs only knows what you are declaring the value of the items to be. I have used overseas pharmacies for years and truly believe the majority of exported meds are underdosed or mislabled or fake all together. The companys like Glaxo of other countries (like Egypt) are known for buying trademark names when they acquire the company and seldom have the same standards. There is PLENTY of data to back this up. After minimum orders, postage, waiting, worrying, you coulda had your meds and been sure. I DONT trust adamjee out of Pakistan, Hella Labs, Pure Gear or Brovel Labs as they have been caught time after time pulling the saame old shit......Avodart is difficult to manufacture which increases the risk these manufacturers are encouraged to cut corners. Just my opinion, not a doc, but been using out of the country pharmacies for ten years now for gear and medic stuff I carry in my EMS kit.