+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aderans

Default Aderans

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/

They are looking to launch their product in 2014 and are nearing the completion of their phase 2 trials, which will be completed by next year. And to top it off, have huge investment behind them.

They have regrown terminal hair, why is nobody talking about them?

My english isn't good enough, so I didn't understand everything....so...this is about hair transplatation of newly created hairs? Like, hair has to grow somewhere in labaratory and then they'll transplate it into client's scalp, right?

I'm scared how much expencive this procedure might be

Quote Originally Posted by iHope View Post
    My english isn't good enough, so I didn't understand everything....so...this is about hair transplatation of newly created hairs? Like, hair has to grow somewhere in labaratory and then they'll transplate it into client's scalp, right?

I'm scared how much expencive this procedure might be
    They take your hair from the donor area, multiply it in a lab, then put it back in your scalp.

Price should go down as more and more adopt this technology.

aderans isn't presenting themselves in media and forums frequently like replicel and histogen.for example , dr.ziering had been to this forum and had answered to the questions from everyone.and replicel has been very informative in their progress.
    even though they might appear in the market first , it shouldnt be suprising that anyone heard of them

Quote Originally Posted by kaandereli View Post
    aderans isn't presenting themselves in media and forums frequently like replicel and histogen.for example , dr.ziering had been to this forum and had answered to the questions from everyone.and replicel has been very informative in their progress.
    even though they might appear in the market first , it shouldnt be suprising that anyone heard of them
    They will be out first IMO.

They have had more then enough time, and as I wrote previously have the financial muscle power to make it happen. They recently for example got a 100m investment.

I am also sure they would want to beat histogen to being the first product in the market.

The future looks bright for hairloss sufferers.

I think their technology works on NW6s too.

How can they release so soon? I thought they had problems with hair angles and stuff?

Hopefully they worked out all the kinks, this is amazing. I feel more optomistic about the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    How can they release so soon? I thought they had problems with hair angles and stuff?

Hopefully they worked out all the kinks, this is amazing. I feel more optomistic about the near future.
    Soon?

LOL.

You do know that Aderans have been working on their technology for like 10 years?

Where does it say that they are releasing in 2014? From what I've heard, Aderans hasn't been able to achieve cosmetically appeasable results?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Where does it say that they are releasing in 2014? From what I've heard, Aderans hasn't been able to achieve cosmetically appeasable results?
    Timeline is in the video, where did you read that?

Default Recent update

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9338650.htm
    Clinical Study Enrollment

Aderans Research reached a major milestone this month with the completion of enrollment in one of its key Phase 2 clinical protocols.

ShareThis Email PDF

“We’re thrilled to reach this landmark in our research,” said Vern Liebmann, Aderans Research Chief Operating Officer. “We are looking forward to sharing the advances we’ve made in the field of hair regeneration.”
    Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 28, 2012

Aderans Research reached a major milestone this month with the completion of enrollment in one of its key Phase 2 clinical protocols. A total of more than 350 subjects across the country are enrolled in the trial, which evaluates the effect of Aderans’ unique Ji Gami™ family of cell products on pattern hair loss.
    “We’re thrilled to reach this landmark in our research,” said Vern Liebmann, Aderans Research Chief Operating Officer. “We are looking forward to sharing the advances we’ve made in the field of hair regeneration.”
    Aderans expects to tabulate, analyze and present their findings at the conclusion of the trial. In the meantime, more clinical protocols are in the works to test additional products coming down the pipeline and see how they might benefit patients with male and female pattern hair loss.
    “Our cell engineering solutions offer a completely new approach to treatment for the millions of people who suffer from hair loss,” said Aderans Research Chief Executive Officer Ken Washenik, M.D., Ph.D. “The results to date are promising, and with the enrollment complete in this Phase 2 protocol, we’re getting even closer to a solution.”

A pioneer in its field, Aderans Research is committed to developing innovative solutions for those who struggle with hair loss. For more information about Aderans Research, visit http://www.aderansresearch.com.

About Aderans Research

Aderans Research is a pioneer in the research and development of safe, effective cell engineered products for hair regeneration. Located in Atlanta, Aderans Research is a subsidiary of Aderans Co., Ltd, the world’s largest wig manufacturer, and affiliate of Bosley, a global leader in surgical hair restoration.

Ongoing information on ARI’s clinical study can be seen at

http://aderansresearch.com/ari_clinicalupdates.html.
    Additional information on ARI can be found at http://www.aderansresearch.com.
    Learn more about ARI’s parent company Aderans Co., Ltd. at
    http://www.aderans.com/english/index.html, and its sister company Bosley at
    http://www.bosley.com.

Vern Liebmann
    Tel: +1.678.213.1913
    vliebmann(at)h-ari(dot)com