+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

This is awesome, I could watch it 10 times! Funny how most thought Histogen was dead. Goes to show, you never really know.

I don't know if I missed this, as I have not been following Histogen too closely, but how do they deal with the problem on androgen sensitivity? Am I missing something? Wouldn't it regrow hair just for the hair to miniaturize again in a few years, or no?

Why are they doing phase II in mexico now? I thought they were going to do it in Japan so they could release it right after...

I thought it was a pretty shit interview. Good news nonetheless and the powerpoint was informative. The presentation from the congress is public info. Spencer said like two things the whole time, I don't find him particularly intelligent or enlightening, not sure why people hang on his nuts. I'd like to know how often histogen needs to be applied, how long the trials will take, why they need more phase 2 trials, how long until commercialization, etc.

This looks like an amazing breakthrough!! Growing on slick bald areas? 100+ hair increase in tiny areas!

Probably the most exciting treatment now, we're getting so much closer guys!!

So let's see. Spencer is a world renowned published author, the most influential authority in the entire hair loss industry, has his own radio show for like 20 years. Yeah, sounds unintelligent to me. LOL You're probably typing your post from your mother's basement. I "hang on his nuts" because he changed my life and that's probably why millions of other people do too!
    He said all he needed to say in that interview and got us the information that we needed. Now that's smart!

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Why are they doing phase II in mexico now? I thought they were going to do it in Japan so they could release it right after...
    She said they are looking at multiple partners, one being close to happening in Turkey, but regulations there and japan/mexico etc. are much easier they'd be able to release this product within 2-3 years.

But my god this is the most exciting product I've seen on this forum, those images were fantastic and the responder rate was very significant, they will be testing the dosage and perfecting the formula in the next phase so it will only get better!

We have ourselves a partial cure with this product guys!! Maybe not a complete cure, but can you imagine going from an NW4-5 to an NW2! you would feel a surge of confidence and this product seems to be able to do that!

Let's please keep this thread on track and please refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    I thought it was a pretty shit interview. Good news nonetheless and the powerpoint was informative. The presentation from the congress is public info. Spencer said like two things the whole time, I don't find him particularly intelligent or enlightening, not sure why people hang on his nuts. I'd like to know how often histogen needs to be applied, how long the trials will take, why they need more phase 2 trials, how long until commercialization, etc.
    I think people like him because he at least comes across as compassionate towards the sh*t we are all going through. I try to tell my dad, my gf, my sister that losing my hair is traumatic for me and get the same response, "dude, just shave your head you have nothing to complain about"... we need to have people like Spencer, even if they sometimes are mediocre at interviewing.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    She said they are looking at multiple partners, one being close to happening in Turkey, but regulations there and japan/mexico etc. are much easier they'd be able to release this product within 2-3 years.

But my god this is the most exciting product I've seen on this forum, those images were fantastic and the responder rate was very significant, they will be testing the dosage and perfecting the formula in the next phase so it will only get better!

We have ourselves a partial cure with this product guys!! Maybe not a complete cure, but can you imagine going from an NW4-5 to an NW2! you would feel a surge of confidence and this product seems to be able to do that!
    Exactly. I like your attitude man. Just because break throughs haven't been made in the past 10 years, doesn't mean they won't in the next. Slide 15 was phenomenal and better than any results I've ever seen with sh*tty, unpredictable finasteride. This, Bim and possibly replicel and perhaps I will have hair in my 40's! And Winston, you're right - this thread should remain productive.