+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 121 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ledhead View Post
    Would love to try their products but the prices are insane...
    I did my best in trying to reduce prices, I can have another word if you like, see if anything else can be done for us forum members. Again Susan has kindly offered discount if we buy 6 months worth, which is 3 bottles. Also do not forget the prices are less on lower dosage minoxidil and the additives that can be added are part of the minoxidil fixed price. I have sympathy for people wishing to try something out of their price range, that's why I did my best in trying to reduce prices as some people on low income can not afford certain products.

What are you wanting to try 15% or less?

3 bottles is 6 months worth? How much do you apply daily? I would like to try 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Wicked bro please take pictures to help others , I can't remember what ingredients did you add? Trust me you won't be dissapointed you need to see Aarons pictures he sent me through watts app, amazing. One thing bro get some 5% Kirkland foam and Regenepure Dr if you can afford these .

All the ingredients from dr kliens formula, the list you gave me. And yea i will buy some minox ! Apply 5% in the morning & the 15% at night.

Would love to try their products but the prices are insane...
    The price isnt that bad. But I understand where yure comming from & jazz is right, its cheaper to buy it in bulk. But for me i just bought a 1month supply, BUT i can easily streach a 1 month bottle for 2-3 months. Thats why I mentioned in the last post I would update pictures 2-3 months.

So i payed $89 for 1month divide that into 2 is is $44 && 3 is $29
    So 29 dollars a month isnt bad for me at all. lol
    So just use it wisely bro

3 bottles is 6 months worth? How much do you apply daily? I would like to try 15%.
    Yes each bottle is around 60ml and the recommended dosage is 1ml per day I apply 1ml daily sometimes less now and I use 5% regaine foam rotated. I mainly use the lotion around my temples and hairline, even 0.050ml is enough to cover both my temples.

Do not forget within the 15% fixed price you can add the following additives;

0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesteone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% Hydocortisone
    DMI.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    All the ingredients from dr kliens formula, the list you gave me. And yea i will buy some minox ! Apply 5% in the morning & the 15% at night.
    Perfect bro and you need a good shampoo Ketaconazole based, I reckon in no time you should start getting regrowth again .

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    The price isnt that bad. But I understand where yure comming from & jazz is right, its cheaper to buy it in bulk. But for me i just bought a 1month supply, BUT i can easily streach a 1 month bottle for 2-3 months. Thats why I mentioned in the last post I would update pictures 2-3 months.

So i payed $89 for 1month divide that into 2 is is $44 && 3 is $29
    So 29 dollars a month isnt bad for me at all. lol
    So just use it wisely bro
    Well said .

Jazz how do you go about buying from susan to start with and have any of you before and after pics using susans products?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Jazz how do you go about buying from susan to start with and have any of you before and after pics using susans products?
    Bro I have been taking pictures I will try posting tonight after work, as stated my temple hairs are gaining some length and in general my hair is thick. You can not really compare my pictures as I made the switch from Dr Klein and my hair was pretty good.
    Here's my regrowth thread if you have not seen;

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...ead&highlight=

Aaron sent me his pictures via watts app and trust me you will be amazed, again I'm not posting his pictures as he is doing that himself once he's confident to have fully regrown his hair. He has just added Folligen cream to try making some vellus hairs terminal.

Check this thread below which I posted on how to order, if you get stuck just email me jass897@hotmail.com I normally make time to reply to my emails after work.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

Many thanks jazz I forgot to add are you or have you tried ru?