+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    You were referring to UK when you said he didnt know what he was talking about. I don't care what you're talking about for sure. I've seen your posts on HS. You're always negative regarding everything, you attack anybody who disagrees with you, always looking for fights, talking in an extremely condescending manner, showing off your "knowledge" like your some kind of entity, most probably because you failed miserably in real life at pretty much everything. Nobody wants you here. Go back to HS and go fight there with Hairman2, JarJarbinx and the likes.
    Amen to that.

Cant stand trolls.

You know what's sad? We have to wait another 18 months just to see if this new culturing method improves things

God this waiting game is so depressing

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    You know what's sad? We have to wait another 18 months just to see if this new culturing method improves things

God this waiting game is so depressing
    Won't they release 6 month data like they did with the phase I trial?

Angry

Also guys its so sad to see Replicel managed to overtake Histogen and may actually come to market first, even though Histogen was at least 1 year ahead of them!

Replicel has finished their Phase 2b protocol and the trial will start in 2 months...Meanwhile, Histogen has remained silent for the last 6 months with no sign of a new protocol being written up or a planned timeline to conduct Phase 2b!

It looks like we may be waiting much longer for Histogen than originally expected
    Exacylt what i was thinking of... it's very sad...

Unhappy

Also guys its so sad to see Replicel managed to overtake Histogen and may actually come to market first, even though Histogen was at least 1 year ahead of them!

Replicel has finished their Phase 2b protocol and the trial will start in 2 months...Meanwhile, Histogen has remained silent for the last 6 months with no sign of a new protocol being written up or a planned timeline to conduct Phase 2b!

It looks like we may be waiting much longer for Histogen than originally expected
    Sad and disappointing, yes. Don't count your penguins before they hatch, as I always say, we have no idea if Histogen will 'make it', could be a dead end like Aderans, and Follica's wounding treatment.

Looks like I'll be going for a Gho treatment sooner than I thought. Hooray for spending 10k on hair!

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Looks like I'll be going for a Gho treatment sooner than I thought. Hooray for spending 10k on hair!

You can always go to nigam=]

or just shave...

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    or just shave...
    I agree - I'd say wait a couple years to see final phase 2 results from Replicel. By that time we'll also know where Histogen is for sure.

Definitely shave your head once to see what it's like, I did it 6 months ago and it really wasn't that bad!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    I agree - I'd say wait a couple years to see final phase 2 results from Replicel. By that time we'll also know where Histogen is for sure.

Definitely shave your head once to see what it's like, I did it 6 months ago and it really wasn't that bad!
    Happy to hear that!!

Well, i think we should empty our minds once in a while and live our lives, so we won't regret it in the future.. it's hard sometimes because you see it in the mirror everyday... but sometimes being here in this forum waiting for some stupid update can be kinda depressing.. and pathetic lol

I will take a break...