+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    That's a fair point, in that regard it does look good. My concern is that it doesn't look much like an ownership stake, but more like an "option" if the project pays off. In any case, from an investment perspective, the more funds that go in, the better!
    why wouldn't they go with Histogen then, since Histogen's results seem stronger than Replicel's? I think Replicel must have upped the game in some form to get a legitimate investor when we have Gail from Histogen admitting that they can't afford a multi-country release and BTT members actually trying to create a kick starter for Histogen...

To me this suggests Replicel is more promising

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I made four points against Replicel, why don't you answer them? As I said, I don't expect a response.

I repeat, Arashi really doesn't know what he's talking about, he trolls all over the HL forums, but keep sucking up to your "Senior Members" (wow!).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even Iron Man agrees with my points about Replicel.
    You were referring to UK when you said he didnt know what he was talking about. I don't care what you're talking about for sure. I've seen your posts on HS. You're always negative regarding everything, you attack anybody who disagrees with you, always looking for fights, talking in an extremely condescending manner, showing off your "knowledge" like your some kind of entity, most probably because you failed miserably in real life at pretty much everything. Nobody wants you here. Go back to HS and go fight there with Hairman2, JarJarbinx and the likes.

we're still 5-6 years away from this being introduced to the market... I mean, I'm happy for the big fund but, this news doesn't regrow my hair any time soon so...

Please buddy, I made a post criticizing Replicel, and UK decided to make it personal, you chose to defend him.

Don't blame it on me. I did not start this, and it is not my problem UK takes criticism of Replicel personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    why wouldn't they go with Histogen then, since Histogen's results seem stronger than Replicel's? I think Replicel must have upped the game in some form to get a legitimate investor when we have Gail from Histogen admitting that they can't afford a multi-country release and BTT members actually trying to create a kick starter for Histogen...

To me this suggests Replicel is more promising
    It really can be anything.
    Maybe Replicel approached Shisiedo in the first place and they thought it was a good deal, maybe they don't know what the hell Histogen is

Or maybe, as mediocre as Replicel results were (they were), they are still Phase 1. The fact that the deal includes huge amounts for milestones tells you that they want something better

I believe it is because Replicel has been approaching outside investors as they have less funding and are a smaller operation than Histogen. Replicel has always planned on getting Big Pharma involved after hopefully a successful P1 trial, according to their CEO. There is no way without another deal, these guys have the capital to do a P2 trial or further, that will require another few million.

Speculation, speculation, and speculation. Folks, get real. Read the news and read between the lines if you can, but don't go off with your imagination all the time.

I find it unbelievable how many of you are always acting like they can scorn and/or know better than the CEO's of these companies.

Relax and be patient!

God! Some of you really are ******s, listen to you! Stop your bickering please!! Have you nothing better to do? Nobody gives a shite.

I like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I like turtles.
    Trains*