+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

This might be something really good! Looking forward for further updates.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Spencer needs to post that convo with d hall asap.
    which convo is that?

I think when a viable cure is actually found, we will all know about it. It will be front-page news. And, the cost won't be a big issue for many.

Default More news to come...

There is no way they would have been able to find such a major partner with a huge funding with their 6 month results!

They must have had some kind of breakthrough at the 12th month follow-up which they made available to Shiseido and got them all excited!

Let's hope they will also release their latest trial results to the public unlike Aderans!

Also guys its so sad to see Replicel managed to overtake Histogen and may actually come to market first, even though Histogen was at least 1 year ahead of them!

Replicel has finished their Phase 2b protocol and the trial will start in 2 months...Meanwhile, Histogen has remained silent for the last 6 months with no sign of a new protocol being written up or a planned timeline to conduct Phase 2b!

It looks like we may be waiting much longer for Histogen than originally expected

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    There is no way they would have been able to find such a major partner with a huge funding with their 6 month results!
    Always good to see you here Desmond, you bring reason to this board. I totally agree with your above reasoning and that's why I'm very excited about all this. A huge company only throws in big money like this when they think the technology has a good chance of becoming a success. Companies like this are no charities, they want to see results. Besides that I think Replicel can do a lot optimization and tweaking to get better results.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I did not know anything about the 'Shiseido Company" so I did a little reading up on it. This little segment is from wiki-

"Shiseido Company, Limited, is a major Japanese hair care and cosmetics producer. It is one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world. Founded in 1872, it celebrated its 140th year anniversary in 2012.It is the largest cosmetic firm in Japan and the fourth largest cosmetics company in the world."

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Always good to see you here Desmond, you bring reason to this board. I totally agree with your above reasoning and that's why I'm very excited about all this. A huge company only throws in big money like this when they think the technology has a good chance of becoming a success. Companies like this are no charities, they want to see results. Besides that I think Replicel can do a lot optimization and tweaking to get better results.
    When I posted this I had the same thought, a big cosmetics company isn't gonna get involved without seeing promising results or evidence. I also agree with what you said about 'tweaking' Replicel have already done this once as they have changed their cell culturing protocol since the phase I testing. Loadsa people threw Replicel out and considered them a fail but I am very interested in their advancements and phase II trial.

Didn't L'Oreal get involved with something suspect though?

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    I did not know anything about the 'Shiseido Company" so I did a little reading up on it. This little segment is from wiki-

"Shiseido Company, Limited, is a major Japanese hair care and cosmetics producer. It is one of the oldest cosmetics companies in the world. Founded in 1872, it celebrated its 140th year anniversary in 2012.It is the largest cosmetic firm in Japan and the fourth largest cosmetics company in the world."
    Some people in another forum are actually worried about this being a cosmetics company

What if they don't want to market this as a "medicine" and instead a "comestic" and just aim at mediocrity?