Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved! - Page 63 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 83 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    No it's not.

And I think artista has been doing this on purpose. Nobody could accidentally cancel so many appointments in a situation like this. I think he's a troll who gets his jollies by crushing other people's feelings. He likes to build up people's hopes and then crash their hopes for fun.

It's like when "Lucy" gets Charlie Brown to trust her that she won't move the football again before he tries to kick it (making Charlie Brown fall) but then Charlie Brown tries to kick the ball, she moves it, and he falls again. Artista is pulling a Lucy on the other posters here. Artista gets his kicks this way the same as Lucy does. He's trolling the posters here the same way Lucy trolls Charlie Brown by moving the football.

Remember, he knows that people (including the young people he says he "especially" cares about) are waiting to hear his results. So he knows his cancellations crush the people who are waiting to hear his results and yet he keeps doing it. I could understand it's an accident if it was once or twice but he's played this game 5, 6, or 7 times. Maybe more. He's doing this intentionally.

And then there's his ridiculous act about not understanding what we mean when we rag on him for his bad behavior. I think he pretends he doesn't understand this stuff to get us to put it behind us so we'll trust him again. And after he get us to trust him again he can get us wound-up waiting for news from him and then cancel his appointment again so he can crush people again, especially the young.
    That or this whole thing is a scheme to get Wesley publicity and the website more hits.

Artista and Pilofocus are both confirmed by Kobren as real ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    I am 33 and a norwood 2, so I am at the opposite end of the spectrum.
    But this is a perfectly natural state for your age. I think.

Either way, it is not funny to be lied to repeatedly.
    It is not, if you believe what you read. Personally, I don't expect anything from a random internet person with such bold statements (no pun intended ) and no substance. For this particular case, after not a long time, it becomes clear that something is not quite right.

But anyway, I am curious to see how this will evolve and, eventually, end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post

This statement is as ugly as the statements by the people with full heads of hair who tell us that we should man-up and accept our hair loss and quit complaining. It sounds like you're telling him he should just accept his hair loss since it's the amount of hair loss he should experience at his age. You seem to think other bald people should accept their bald disfigurement but you should not have to. It's a disfigurement for all of us, not just you fella. But thank you for advertising the fact that you don't give a rat's ass about anyone except yourself. How special you are.

Everybody's hair loss is their natural state. Whatever amount of hair loss you have that is also your natural state since you didn't lose your hair in some unnatural manner.

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    This statement is as ugly as the statements by the people with full heads of hair who tell us that we should man-up and accept our hair loss and quit complaining. It sounds like you're telling him he should just accept his hair loss since it's the amount of hair loss he should experience at his age. You seem to think other bald people should accept their bald disfigurement but you should not have to. It's a disfigurement for all of us, not just you fella. But thank you for advertising the fact that you don't give a rat's ass about anyone except yourself. How special you are.

Everybody's hair loss is their natural state. Whatever amount of hair loss you have that is also your natural state since you didn't lose your hair in some unnatural manner.
    I imply nothing like that. But I am impressed by the amount of anger you show and the conclusions you draw about someone which you know nothing of. I am speechless. And sad to see this.

I imply nothing like that. But I am impressed by the amount of anger you show and the conclusions you draw about someone which you know nothing of. I am speechless. And sad to see this.

I'm not angry at all. I've got your number so you can quit the innocent act, although I can understand you trying to deny your boorish bs.

It is not, if you believe what you read. Personally, I don't expect anything from a random internet person with such bold statements (no pun intended ) and no substance. For this particular case, after not a long time, it becomes clear that something is not quite right.

But anyway, I am curious to see how this will evolve and, eventually, end up.
    God I love it. To be honest I like being a Norwood 2 fighting to keep what i have, and staying up to date on treatments. It's almost like video game to me. A video game I am winning if you look at my introduction thread.

God I love it. To be honest I like being a Norwood 2 fighting to keep what i have, and staying up to date on treatments. It's almost like video game to me. A video game I am winning if you look at my introduction thread.
    Yes, I saw it. You have very nice hair. And lucky to be at that age today because, despite the lack of a cure, you still have some options to preserve your hair.

Artista for president in 2020!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

First of all,
    HELLO JohnMPB!
    If I become the US President in 2020, you JohnMPB, will be my US Vice-President too!! LOL....
    I am here to let EVERYBODY know that I just got off the phone with Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic
    BECAUSE on the 3rd week of May I WILL be there for Dr. Wesley to MEDICALLY UPDATE my 3rd Phase Tested scalp/donor area!!

I promise you all that I WILL be there FINALLY because I am on my work VACATION for
    2 weeks in May!!

I was not able to go there for quite a while
    due to my regular work and because of my health issues!!
    (health issues had nothing to do with my hair of course) My health is A-OK,,,my regular doctor did the right things for me!!
    Also, I had so much to do for my FAMILY in the past months too!!
    As I have said before, Dr. Wesley has had so MANY patients for his 3rd Phase Testings so it really did not matter when I would be there.....but of course, it IS IMPORTANT for me to be there for his MEDICAL phase test update and his VERIFICATION as to how good that hair regeneration maybe!!!
    Cheers to all.