Hair system provider - Northern Europe? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair system provider - Northern Europe?

Hi awesome everyone,

TLDR; Can you recommend a good - yet affordable - provider of hair systems in a Northern/Western Europe country such as Sweden, Denmark, Norway, UK, or Germany? It's a temporary piece for after my transplant ('till it grows in), so is to be used for approx. 6 months.

My situation is as follows: Right now, it looks as if I have a full head of hair because I have already got one hair transplant for my hairline, and on top where I am thinning quite a lot (and where I am going to get my hair transplant no. 2 done), I am using a concealer every day, so it’s basically undetectable that I am losing hair.

When I am going to get my second hair transplant within 6 months time, all the hair you see red encircled in ‘Picture 1’ will be shaved down, also by the hairline as I will get a bit more grafts there again. Hence, what I am looking for is a temporary hair piece that will last for some 6-8 months that I can use with clips (and not glue) in order not to affect my newly transplanted hair in a bad way.

I will only be wearing the system maybe 3-4 hours everyday, and as I am in a foreign country up to 7 months after my hair transplant, people who know me will only see me via Skype (which is good as it’s less likely they will then see I am wearing a partial hair piece!)

• Picture of my thinning top: See attached ‘Picture 1’
    • Picture of my hair at the back: See attached ‘Picture 2’

I can wear my hair in a bun or loose, whatever looks most natural when wearing the piece. I am from Sweden, do you know any good providers nearby, preferably in Northern/Western Europe?
    Attached Images

Hi Matin1991 - Heydecke in Hamburg and Schillo in Saarbruecken are well established and seem to do good work. But since you are only doing this as a temporary measure, and the important people won't be able to see you clearly anyway, it might be better for you to buy a hairpiece on the Internet. It would be much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Hi Matin1991 - Heydecke in Hamburg and Schillo in Saarbruecken are well established and seem to do good work. But since you are only doing this as a temporary measure, and the important people won't be able to see you clearly anyway, it might be better for you to buy a hairpiece on the Internet. It would be much cheaper.
    Thanks a lot for your reply, Candide! Any online sites you can recommend for this?

All the best,
    Matin

Matin, I get mine from Coolpiece, and I am happy with the product. Happy to show you what it looks like if you contact me direct Mdrietland@yahoo.com