+ Reply to Thread

Default hi

fhfhhhdjdgjmdgjmmfh,mfh,,g,gj,gj,gj,gj,gj,gj,g,

Default Bump

Bump bump bump

Hey,
    What is your testosterone level?

I think I share many of your symptoms, though my testosterone level wasn't in the high or low range. I don't know about my PRL levels, however.
    Like you, I've shed many hairs all over my body. In fact, I've lost around 70% of my pubic hair. On my scalp, I've lost maybe 55-60% of my hair density. I've also noticed that my eyebrow and eyelashes are less dense than before.
    As far as my sex drive, it's definitely decreased since I started shedding hair. Also similar to you, it's not even that my hairs are miniaturizing, but it's that they don't grow back.
    How's your appetite? Mine has decreased tremendously. I don't notice a problem with gyno, but that could be a direct result of your weight.

I've been to many doctors, but none can figure out what the problem is. Did your doctor say that your symptoms can be related to your endocrine levels?

I'm 23 years old, btw.

Funny... I've had the same experiences (except for being overweight). The other day I went to the doctor and asked if I could get checked for low testosterone. For a while i couldn't explain my rapid loss of energy that has depleted over the past four years. And my hair seems to fall out without little hairs taking those places. I know its rare to have at a young age (Im 24) but there seems to be no other answer to recent problems. Overall, it seems im pretty ignorent in the idea of low testosterone, but all those side effects stated above seem to fit me. Right now I have blood testing going on to check if I test positive. Interested to see how this thread turns out... would love some expert input in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by robberob View Post
    Funny... I've had the same experiences (except for being overweight). The other day I went to the doctor and asked if I could get checked for low testosterone. For a while i couldn't explain my rapid loss of energy that has depleted over the past four years. And my hair seems to fall out without little hairs taking those places. I know its rare to have at a young age (Im 24) but there seems to be no other answer to recent problems. Overall, it seems im pretty ignorent in the idea of low testosterone, but all those side effects stated above seem to fit me. Right now I have blood testing going on to check if I test positive. Interested to see how this thread turns out... would love some expert input in the matter.
    Hey Rob,
    I've experienced the same thing with my hair falling out and no small hairs regrowing in those spots.
    Do you also experience hair loss all over your body? ... like somehow your hair follicles are weaker?