3261 grafts FUE with Dr. Demirsoy, 20/07/2016 - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The progression looks great! I'm currently at month two and seeing your progress has helped me calm down a bit. Looking forward to seeing more pictures in the future

It will be 5 months tomorrow I had the time to take a few pics today.

The same side is still lagging behind but I still see tiny hairs coming through there, so I think the gap will be bridged in the next months.

Facing the sunny window

At a grappling tournament last weekend, flattering light, probably closer to real life conditions:

And facebook graced me with a reminder from 365 days ago like it often does, and I realized how far I was gone.

5 and a half months

I keep improving, and it's addicting, I'm just afraid this is going to stop soon. I have a seriously lagging area that's been giving me a bad feeling for a while, but it's still early. Took pics with different lightnings today and yesterday night. If my lagging temple catches up to the other I will be already pleased to have chosen Demirsoy for half of the price of Koray Erdogan who was my original choice. The next weeks are going to be the moment of truth.

6 months: 6 months and one day to be accurate. Took a series of pics today.

Trying kerastase masks(pricey stuff to smooth out wiry hair) and sticking with non-sulfate shampoo to fight the frizz, hair is a bit less frizzy, so the progress isn't showing as it should be, but my lagging areas are showing improvement, especially if you look at the root.

I still had a few pimples showing up in the sparse areas not too long ago so hopefully things are going to keep improving visible for the next couple months. The endgame will be a brazilian keratin treatment when the result is here to finally enjoy my hair. Researching the best way to avoid hair loss from straightening.

If you closely look at the transplanted areas they are still looking like shit but with some length it's blending pretty well with the rest of the hair and it's starting to look natural.

Wet, worse area, showing a pimple and tiny hairs(should mean upcoming thickening)

7 months:

Worst area, considering a second pass there if it doesn't improve until month 12-14.

Hairline:

Diffuse thinning, to be fixed by a SMP:

FUE bald patch smp will be needed

Looks pretty damn good. At a year I wouldn't be surprised if the problem areas fills in to your liking, but the SMP for the back would be worth it.

Default Good progress

Thank you for posting the updates. What do you mean by smp?
    Do you think the scalp of the recipient area will be back to normal or will it look and feel scared always?

8 months post-op. Cloudy day, couldn't get the best lightning for the monthly selfies.

I think it's almost the final result, I may enjoy some more thickening over the nest couple months but I can start to draw conclusions. It still looks better week after week, but maybe it's just the length.

I think I should have started with a FUT to get a better yield and to exploit my donor area better. The density is meh if you take a honest look, but that's the norm with a first FUE. I'd like to enjoy the undeniable cosmetic improvement for a little while before getting a second pass, I will email the top docs right away.

I will get a straightening treatment in one month to get rid of the goofy curls, it will be the moment of truth. I will not fail to keep you updated, but if the result is satsifactory, I'm probably going to forget what a computer is for a little while.

I had a nasty pimple that I tried to treat in that almost bald spot in the forelock area, hopefully some hairs can show up in this one spot when the skin heals.

Bad side where the technician didn't seem very serious.

Let's see the donor area I would love to know how many grafts I've got let in there.

To put things into perspective, let's have a look at the horrendous pre-op pics, and keep in mind I was really able to run serious cover-up game back then with that length. I think Demirsoy did a good job. But I will most likely go see a Belgian big name for the second pass because I need to make the most out of my donor area and to do the temple points.

Very sunny day so I took a couple pics outside, at 8months and a half post-op.

indoors:

I had pimples on my shitty areas, did not want to treat them too agressively.

The donor area

9 months, went for a mild straightening procedure, going to cut it differentely, experiment, finally start doing normal things with my hair like the people that take their NW1 for granted.

before

during:

after:

The parting reveals another dissapointing area due to a couple lagging pimples but I'm still satisfied.