Will an official cure ever be found? Honestly - Page 14 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Not optimistic for anything except for Histogen. But I'm afraid the US market will be very, very far off the timeline. Used to lead the market. Now it barely follows new trends. Japan will probably be first.
    yep k9gatton, i think histogen may only have the solution(i dont wanna demotivate others) but it has got to be injections. All they have to do is repeat the puberty process in the scalp so that the scalp copes up with skull expansion.

Will an offical cure be found? Of course it will. Will we be alive to see it? No one knows. In my opinion its many decades away minimum. Past is the only indicator we have to go off so based on that IMO it doesnt look very optimistic.
    In the world of medicine a lot of things dont end up crossing the finish line.

a question for more experts users...if we have an unlimited source of cells we need then we will be able to get in lab fully functional hair follicles ready to be transplanted on the scalp or even on this point there are still problems ? last problem is only the cultivation?

Quote Originally Posted by boldat25 View Post
    I feel like we've all been told for years they're working on treatment they're working on the cure very soon they are going to find a cure. Blah blah blah! Do you guys honestly think A cure will ever be reached in our lifetime?

Yes. On Fantasy Island. It will be possible, even after are follicles are dead and long
    gone. At any age.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Yes. On Fantasy Island. It will be possible, even after are follicles are dead and long
    gone. At any age.
    we can't say anything like this.
    In the past, we haven't seen any kind of heavy research like whats happening now. Minox and Fin were discovered by accident and then they were tested to prove its efficacy. On the other hand, these guys are focusing particularly on Androgenic Alopecia now.
    So there is a good chance there will be a cure(hair is a complex structure: they are dead cells man and it takes years to prove the efficacy of any products). IT WILL TAKE TIME.

Histogen--- WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU

I'm about to just give up on a cure. My hair line is disfiguring, diffuse thinning is all over. Nothing is gonna reverse this. Nothing.

Yea, only "cure" is going to be some form of hair multiplication/transplantation. I've been on HIGH doses of fin and dut (and harder stuff) for years, nothing stops it. Nothing.

no, we're gonna die bald and miserable.

On one hand I want to say "well people probably said this about aviation and heart transplants once, that those things would never happen". Some day, yes, they'll find a way and it will be possible.

Realistically speaking though, not anytime soon I don't think. If they do find a "cure", it'll probably only be something that stops any further hair loss, not something that's going to turn you from Vin Diesel into Lenny Kravitz.

That said (I'm no scientist so maybe I'm ignorant) I wonder how they can clone a whole bloody sheep... but they can't clone someone's scalp tissue and hair follicles? Really? The conspiracy theorist in me does want to say they (whoever this elusive "they" are) already have a "cure", but they make more money selling sham treatments to desperate balding men so they don't bother.

if there is a cure, then its going to be a solid cure. There is nothing like it will slow down or halt the process( they aren't called cures). The thing is skull expansion or remodeling which is the major reason of baldness but we can't do anything about the expansion, we can't stop it. What they have to do is thicken up the skin with DP cells and DSC thing just like it happened in our puberty so that it copes up with skull expansion.
    The bald men contains same no. of hair follicles as their full head hair guys do
    here's the link
    https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc..._XEoLeGAzigDDA

So its only stem therapy that's gonna a provide a solution and cure. For the first time in history, scientists are doing the researches on this thing. Before that there was only hair cloning and multiplication which means hair follicles from the back will be taken out and multiplied in labs and then transplanted back on the scalp but that's a cover up boyzz not a solution. In due course of time, he will be bald again. Alderan and Intercytex failed for the very same reason. RIKEN is doing their research on this method.

But this time its about the cells which maintains the hair follicles which indirectly causes the thickness of skin, so there is a good chance this method will be the solution.

Histogen- injecting the growth factors which causes hair follicles to reactivate. The good thing abt them is they have shown photos of their result, slide 15 was impressive.
    Replicel- there is a good chance it will work as they are dealing with DP cells, but the downside is they haven't shown any proof of their work.

i asked abt the progress of replicel's trials in follicle thought here is this their reply in the attachments
    they said sheseido is trialing their product in japan
    i hope to hear from Sheseido soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg

Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	49923   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg

Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	49924