+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 121 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

whats happened to the kline site as they were going to start selling the formulas again and since filling in a form they emailed me I never heard anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    whats happened to the kline site as they were going to start selling the formulas again and since filling in a form they emailed me I never heard anymore.
    I do not know bro last email I had was they we're trying to sort things out and currently they not shipping international.

What is your current regime? What is the current state of your Hairloss? What is your aim in regards to trying these mixtures?

Im waiting for more ru powder from anagen and mix with minox lotion seems to be halting my hairloss.
    Also just bought from boots uk anagain which is shampoo and topical lotion based on organic pea sprouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I would personally go with a mixture of 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI, I believe Saba gel
    Is no way better than this combination. My friend who still has AA tried hydrocortisone and still has AA, where as I used 1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/2% microconozate and then sprayed 10% DMI mixture over this which worked. When I used them separate none of them worked, when combined along with cutting wheat I had major growth.

As stated wait till you guys see Aaron pictures, the regime I recommended has worked on his MPB he has major regrowth around his temples. I am a boy on a mission my dream is to try finding ways and cure for this nasty disease, I pray one day God gives me the signs so I can help everyone for free.

in terms of the mixture( 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI ) did you just get all the ingredients and apply one directly after the other. Im not sure where to get DMi?
    How do you recommend I go about making/applying the mixture? Or do you get this pre-made?

Does it matter to apply minoxidil directly after or before the mixture? Or can i use the mixture 4 hours before my evening shower, than after shower use minox?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Im waiting for more ru powder from anagen and mix with minox lotion seems to be halting my hairloss.
    Also just bought from boots uk anagain which is shampoo and topical lotion based on organic pea sprouts.
    I read good research on pea is it similar to this check my old thread; keep me posted please.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...act&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by thebigB View Post
    in terms of the mixture( 0.1% hydrocortisone/0.025% tretinoin/DMI ) did you just get all the ingredients and apply one directly after the other. Im not sure where to get DMi?
    How do you recommend I go about making/applying the mixture? Or do you get this pre-made?

Does it matter to apply minoxidil directly after or before the mixture? Or can i use the mixture 4 hours before my evening shower, than after shower use minox?

thanks
    Hey I will reply tonight as I'm at work now and its hard explaining in detail on the iPhone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I agree without her I would have probably lost most my gains from Promox, as when Dr Klein passed away I bought the remainder stock. The after batch must have been mixed and never worked on me, I started itching and shedding, i still have 6 full bottles!

The guy below also bought the after batch when Dr Klein passed away and lost all his Promox gains, I tried helping him but struggled to get in touch when I found Susan.

We spoke the other day as he saw this thread, he's lost most his hair and now just bought Susan's stuff after seeing this thread.

I have nothing bad to say about Tony or Dr Klein, I'm just thankful to GOD for helping me find Susan as an alternative during hard times.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/member...954-Kenkieth16

JohnnyBoots how is your Hairloss? How you finding Susan's products, anything positive?

Yea guys hes right. & jazz the product just came in today! Ive JUST applied it litterally mins ago lol. Im going to deff keep You & Everyone updated to let them know of its working . Im going to update a picture every 2 months until a year to see my progress.

Also if anyone has questions feel free to ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Kenkieth16 View Post
    Yea guys hes right. & jazz the product just came in today! Ive JUST applied it litterally mins ago lol. Im going to deff keep You & Everyone updated to let them know of its working . Im going to update a picture every 2 months until a year to see my progress.

Also if anyone has questions feel free to ask me
    Wicked bro please take pictures to help others , I can't remember what ingredients did you add? Trust me you won't be dissapointed you need to see Aarons pictures he sent me through watts app, amazing. One thing bro get some 5% Kirkland foam and Regenepure Dr if you can afford these .

Quote Originally Posted by thebigB View Post

thanks
    I use to buy everything seperate but now Susan mixs everything in one lotion which is much easier etc. No one sells DMI spray and most of the other ingredients are prescription so can be obtained through a cream for example Dactokort which has 0.1% Hydocortisone and 2% microconozate.

I use to apply these all seperate and allow at least half hour before applying Minoxidil, but seems like Susan mixs everything in one lotion which still allows everything to work synergistically and no need to wait around.

I always apply topicals after a fresh shower and clean scalp, I wash my hair twice a day morning time I use Revita and night time I use Regenepure Dr and Nt.

Would love to try their products but the prices are insane...