Thread: Capixyl

Threaded View

Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately for me, minoxidil works pretty good. I'm saying unfortunately because I'm tired of using minox with all the itch and dandruff-like stuff it causes but it turns out it's minox that's doing most of the work if not all keeping my hair. I was hoping I'd be able to just use Fin alone but I don't think Fin is working for me. Now I know 100% that minox works (in my case). The last massive shed I had that lasted several months and cost me 25-30% of my hair has now stopped. What made it stop, well, me getting back on minox (kirkland or Rogaine brand) after a few months on some shitty product called "Dualgen" that claimed it had 15% minoxidil in it. It turns out that crap is nothing but a snake oil. Total waste of money and hair. I can say with confidence that shit (Dualgen 15%) does NOT work).

So, I'm feeling better that the shed has stopped but I'm pissed and depressed because of the amount of hair I lost, and all for nothing. I was hoping that shit Dualgen would give me the benefits of minox without the itch but...

Looks like I'll have to put up with all the irritation and dandruff-like stuff that minox causes but at least I know it's working and slowing down my hair loss. I am also taking Fin -just in case- but I don't think it's doing a damn thing. Still, I'm scared to death because I know minox is only slowing down the loss but not stopping it.