+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Think outside the box for a second. If you are coming up from below, you can capture the whole follicle and surrounding tissue. However, like this study states, if you bisect the follicle HORIZONTALLY, both halves are capable of producing a hair. So, if you adjust the depth the follicle is cut off at, you'd essentially be "halving" the follicle during extraction.

In this study, they bisected the follicles horizontally and got 70%+ growth from each half when reimplanted.
    Okay, you want to bisect the follicles with the method. And there is evidence suggesting it can result in two follicles growing at ~70%. I wonder if this will make the hair follicle degenerate quicker, do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenblastoise View Post
    Okay, you want to bisect the follicles with the method. And there is evidence suggesting it can result in two follicles growing at ~70%. I wonder if this will make the hair follicle degenerate quicker, do you know?
    I don't see why it would. My understanding is, with this method, in the study, they bisected the follicle under a microscope and implanted both halves into a balding area of the scalp and still got 70%+ growth in both halves. However, Dr. Wesley's method, in theory, would be superior to the method used in the study as one half of the follicle would be staying in its original environment surrounded with fatty tissue and growth factors.

What part of the video does he discuss regeneration?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello everyone!!

My wife and I had recently arrived back home from our vacation out in Manhattan, NYC.

Our meeting with Dr. Wesley (at the upper east side of Manhattan) was a very good meeting!
    We finally had a conversation in person and it was very positive!!
    Dr. Wesley will be restarting his Phase-Testing POSSIBLY at the 1st or second week of this coming May 2015.
    Now keep in mind that the restart time-frame I mentioned isn't 'written in stone' as yet.
    As I have said many times before, He is a VERY BUSY Doctor. SINCERE in what he is doing as well.

Dr. Wesley did of course medically review my hair.
    He said that my donor hair area is in superb shape and very full, very healthy.
    So it has now been confirmed/verified that I am definitely a patient of his Phase-Testing (later on in the testing)
    It will be an exciting time once I am scheduled.

I have no problem with the waiting time.
    After all , Finasteride has been doing a good job at improving my hairs density by decent percentages.

We LOVED our Manhattan vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hello everyone!!

My wife and I had recently arrived back home from our vacation out in Manhattan, NYC.

Our meeting with Dr. Wesley (at the upper east side of Manhattan) was a very good meeting!
    Dr. Wesley will be restarting his Phase-Testing POSSIBLY at the 1st or second week of this coming May 2015.
    Now keep in mind that the restart time-frame I mentioned isn't 'written in stone' as yet.
    As I have said many times before, He is a VERY BUSY Doctor. SINCERE in what he is doing as well.

So it has now been confirmed/verified that I am definitely a patient of his Phase-Testing (later on in the testing)

After all , Finasteride has been doing a good job at improving my hairs density by decent percentages.

Nohing exciting if he doesnt has confidence in donor regeneration.

Hello everyone!!

We knew you were gonna be a patient already. Can you talk more about the phase-testing? when will you be a patient? what are the details with this? do you need to take time off of work?

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    I'd still have this over FuE, assuming equal quality doctors, as piloscopy will be quicker and leave no scars other than a half an inch one. Tho, it doubt this method will be widely out and perfected by skilled doctors any time soon, maybe 5 years or 10 years :/

Time will tell. Donor regeneration would be something I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Dr. Wesley does have confidence in donor regeneration. However, you all have to realize these things don't happen over night. Dr. Wesley is not purposely delaying the progression and commercialization of pilofocus to spite you, I can promise you that.

Furthermore, while Dr. Wesley has said he believes in the regeneration aspect and has confidence in it, he's not going to start promising things he isn't 100% sure about (like some doctors do). Let him do his work, stay positive and wait for him to provide more clear evidence for his instrument's benefits like he has thus far.

Good to hear your trip to NYC was fun Artista!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

First of all thank you Fear'!
    We certainly did have a good time out there....
    To everyone else,
    FearTheLoss' response just now was so true!
    He explained perfectly how the basic process is going via a very sincere Dr Wesley ...
    We all must be patient on this.

First of all thank you Fear'!
    We certainly did have a good time out there....
    To everyone else,
    FearTheLoss' response just now was so true!
    He explained perfectly how the basic process is going via a very sincere Dr Wesley ...
    We all must be patient on this.