+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Hey everyone, i went to the swiss/greek clinic 2 weeks ago and this is what happened:
    Representatives from the clinic picked me up from the airport and took me to a nice 4 star hotel where they sat me down and talked about my expectations and the procedure etc, it was all very comforting and i felt like i was in good hands.
    Next morning the representative picked me up from the hotel and took me to the clinic where i was sedated and they extracted the stem cells from my abdominal area ( as i litteraly dont have any body fat there they took some from the sides of my stocmach aswelll) Later when i woke up i was a bit sore and had to wait 2-3 hours before the stem cells were cultivated in the right manner, and after this i had a talk with the surgeon performing the operation and the stem cells where injected in my head. I was given pretty stong painkillers afterwards and after the clinic took me back to the hotel i fell asleep pretty quickly following a light late lunch.
    The next stay the clinic gave me a guide and showed me around the city which was very nice to make the trip a little less evolved around the surgery.
    To conclude my visit at this clinic i would say im very happy this far.
    since the laws of this new treatments forbid the clinic to make any legal guarantees but i do have a contract that ensures me if i have further loss within 6 months i have the same treatment for free since they have my stem cells saved now. Everything in the trip was included, transport+ hotel+ tourguide+medicin etc. It was 1000x times more serious and proffesional then the DDR heinrich clinic in vienna... Anyway, in 3 months when i take my after photos i will compare with the before photos to see if there is any difference. So ill be back in 3 months in the meanwhile if you have any questions im happy to answer ( though i cant answer anything about the science behind it or anything like that, since im not that cunning in the subject, all i know was that they took 100cc of fat tissue and i got 2 different stem cells injected.
    / Alias123

@Alias123

happy to hear that they are professionals,
    could you give us the names of the plastic surgeon,clinic,laboratory etc...

Inactive

@alias123 - a month passed, any update?

I found out about a stem celll clinic here in the United States that supposedly uses autologous adipose stem cells to regrow hair. Here is the link: http://www.nehair.com/stem-cells. I contacted them except I became suspicious; when I asked for before/after photos, they said they could not release any photos due to patient confidentiality rules.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I found out about a stem celll clinic here in the United States that supposedly uses autologous adipose stem cells to regrow hair. Here is the link: http://www.nehair.com/stem-cells. I contacted them except I became suspicious; when I asked for before/after photos, they said they could not release any photos due to patient confidentiality rules.
    Very fishy.

Hey, yes a month has passed and i cant say that there is any major improvement.. i definitely think it has stopped the loss in the front, but no regrowth yet. I am feeling small dots in the forehead are but i have no idea what that mean. I will update when im more confident about the results

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    Hey, yes a month has passed and i cant say that there is any major improvement.. i definitely think it has stopped the loss in the front, but no regrowth yet. I am feeling small dots in the forehead are but i have no idea what that mean. I will update when im more confident about the results
    Hopefully those dots are sprouting hairs. I believe it takes at least 3 months to see the real progress!
    Good luck and keep us posted.

never posted before, looked on here for 7+ years. found this- http://www.coquelicot.co.jp/e/treatm...ir_growth.html. What do you guys think.

Quote Originally Posted by quality View Post
    never posted before, looked on here for 7+ years. found this- http://www.coquelicot.co.jp/e/treatm...ir_growth.html. What do you guys think.
    Okay we are cured!! (I really hope that I can scream out one day)

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    Okay we are cured!! (I really hope that I can scream out one day)
    In 5 years.