+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    NW0 is made up by forum posters. It is because some people think the sketch of NW1 shows a mature hairline, mild recession etc
    In reality the chart is just a bunch of rough sketches done by some guy before most of us were even born. These drawings should not be taken as gospel

All that really matters = is your hairline receding or not?
    Lol.

It's Christmas and people are still talking about hairloss.

I know hairloss is ****ing terrible, but don't people here that hairloss + loser mentality is why women are not attracted

A lot of men approaching 30s are showing signs of hairloss - lebron James, before him it was Michael Jordan , Kobe Bryant,

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Lol.

I know hairloss is ****ing terrible, but don't people here that hairloss + loser mentality is why women are not attracted

A lot of men approaching 30s are showing signs of hairloss - lebron James, before him it was Michael Jordan , Kobe Bryant,
    Yes I also thought how sad it is to post on BTT on Christmas day. I am obsessed

I wish I could agree w/ your 2nd sentence but, my mentality is permanently tied to my appearance....literally every girl who has been attracted to me that I know of, was attracted to my appearance. Not my mentality
    I have a date after work tomorrow, same thing w/ this girl. She has never complimented anything about me except how I look (has never seen me w/o my hair meticulously styled)
    I have no f*cking idea how to be likeable to women without hair. This is all I know, tbh I do not even want anything else

Also I think you know what I mean, right? You have made very serious venting posts about your hair, how important it is to your looks

edit- I agree that balding is very common by late 20s.....but who wants to be common? Not sure where you live but, the average American guy our age looks pretty sad

Lol.

You shocked me with that statement. Maybe somebody has hacked into your account.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Yes I also thought how sad it is to post on BTT on Christmas day. I am obsessed

I wish I could agree w/ your 2nd sentence but, my mentality is permanently tied to my appearance....literally every girl who has been attracted to me that I know of, was attracted to my appearance. Not my mentality
    I have a date after work tomorrow, same thing w/ this girl. She has never complimented anything about me except how I look (has never seen me w/o my hair meticulously styled)
    I have no f*cking idea how to be likeable to women without hair. This is all I know, tbh I do not even want anything else

Also I think you know what I mean, right? You have made very serious venting posts about your hair, how important it is to your looks

edit- I agree that balding is very common by late 20s.....but who wants to be common? Not sure where you live but, the average American guy our age looks pretty sad
    I hate hairloss too mate, but it's Christmas!

David Lynch:

Imagine if he was bald, he would lose his signature look.

Ronald Raegen:

Handsome.
    Yes, just yes. This is exactly what I am talking about. Over the holidays I was with a lot of family and I noticed how two of my uncles have the hairlines of men who are in their twenties. Both are in their early 60s at this point. It reminded me of everything I had been reading over the years in reference to hair transplants and how all the doctors keep saying how look older men look strange without a high, receded hairline. And I said to myself, "No, they don't strange at all. They look flipping fantastic. Their hair makes them look much younger than they are."

My guess is that this line of thinking is a good way for doctors to convince men to be a little more conservative with their supply of hair without them knowing it. Especially if they don't have a huge supply to begin with. And now it has just become the norm and nobody questions it. I think, if I end up getting surgery, I will go with the most youthful hairline that my doctor says my hair supply will support long term.

I am totally fine looking strange to others if every morning I get up and look in the mirror and say, "Hell, yeah. I love my hair."

Yeah, **** a 'mature hairline'. Its just hair loss by another name. Both Lynch's and Reagan's hair looks awesome.

Just saw PJ O'Rourke on Bill Maher. 68 years old and totally full head of hair. MPB is such unfair shit.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62YiMIGmAdc

Personally I think Norwood zeros can look bad, on many men. In fact, I believe there is such a thing as an "immature" hairline.

If it's not grown longer to look thinner, it can look ridiculous. It can make the head look flat, like
    it doesn't have a brain under it.

It's an individuals choice.

Personally if I were to fix my hairline with surgery, I would only go to Norwood one.

Personally I think Norwood zeros can look bad, on many men. In fact, I believe there is such a thing as an "immature" hairline.

If it's not grown longer to look thinner, it can look ridiculous. It can make the head look flat, like it doesn't have a brain under it.

It's an individuals choice.

Personally if I were to fix my hairline with surgery, I would only go to Norwood one.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post

If it's not grown longer to look thinner, it can look ridiculous. It can make the head look flat, like it doesn't have a brain under it.
    Only gonna post this once.

It's an individuals choice though. Everybody has to be happy with his or her hair.