+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Holy ****. Either go away, or stay in your own thread. Your presence permeates negativity through the forums; no one enjoys you. Why do you come here? To reiterate; go away. Need I say it again? Go away. Scorpion; go away.

EDIT: Literally, go away.
    U mad.

Hey, we're thinking positive here, so you should get the nosejob and cheekbone implants now, 'cause this hair shit is happening.
    I would, but I don't have extra 25k$

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    u mad.

I would, but i don't have extra 25k$
    go away!!!!!

no one cares about your problems. Take that shit somewhere else

Scorpion

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    go away!!!!!

no one cares about your problems. Take that shit somewhere else
    No. This place needs me. I feel a strong connection in my heart with the bald truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    No. This place needs me. I feel a strong connection in my heart with the bald truth.
    Troll level ++++

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Holy ****. Either go away, or stay in your own thread. Your presence permeates negativity through the forums; no one enjoys you. Why do you come here? To reiterate; go away. Need I say it again? Go away. Scorpion; go away.

EDIT: Literally, go away.
    Hes no more negative than 2020.

No part of the internet is safe from negativity. It really is a terribly dark place to gather and talk about such a discouraging condition. When we all have hair, let's have a party over in the real world. I've seen people joke about it before, but I'm being as serious as MPB.

My apartment and any rum I have on hand is fair game. If you don't like rum, you'll have to BYOB you lunatics, because seriously, you don't like rum?

What's next?

we would be simply be the happiest guys in the world and enjoy every living second of it, regardless of what life may bring us next.

I don't think there is anything wrong with negativity on here, thats why we are here, we feel down and want to do something about our hairloss and a lot of the time our frustrations come out. Spencer Kobren has said this is a place to 'VENT' your feelings....so there will be negativity on here but what I will say is this Scorpian dude is going way overboard with it and is posting some over-extreme comments.

I would wear a hair system and beneath it would be my shaven head with a word HAIR written from newly grown hair itself. The rest of the plan entailed getting drunk but alas I can't drink anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Do I have to do anything or just stand and look good? Guess it depends if it's a rock band or a boy band. I tell myself I'm one perfect hairline away from this stardom.
    Tell yourself that you are, 'cause you are. From what I can tell as far as the media goes, a set of sweet abs is a decent substitute for any amount of talent. If you already have those, good. We're totally set. Just buy a bunch of sweet looking button up shirts to leave strangely persistently open and let Replicel/Aderans/Histogen/etc. take care of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I don't think there is anything wrong with negativity on here, thats why we are here, we feel down and want to do something about our hairloss and a lot of the time our frustrations come out. Spencer Kobren has said this is a place to 'VENT' your feelings....so there will be negativity on here but what I will say is this Scorpian dude is going way overboard with it and is posting some over-extreme comments.
    I appreciate the need to vent. We'll all have a breakdown at one point or another. It makes sense. Like, why the hell do other dudes get to have hair? And why the hell are there really no GOOD treatments? Who is dropping the ball on this one? It's very frustrating. But I was sort of hoping this could be a retreat from such thoughts. An oasis, if you will, even if it's only a mirage. Let's pretend there's water here and drink up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I would wear a hair system and beneath it would be my shaven head with a word HAIR written from newly grown hair itself. The rest of the plan entailed getting drunk but alas I can't drink anymore .
    Strange plan, but getting hair will be so ridiculous, God only knows what sort of absurd goings on will follow. It's a shame you can't drink, but we'll probably be too stoned on endorphins to walk straight anyway.