Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooMuchHairWontKillYou
    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Gerhard
    Just for clarification: is replicel a one time only procedure? Or is it recurring? Flying to Japan repetitively would be a bitch.
    They said it should be one time treatment

Comment

• brocktherock
      • Dec 2013

I was impressed with the pilot study. On top of that, they emailed a member and said they had other findings that they couldn't publish for competitive reasons. They believe that it will be a cure in the fact that it will regrow some hair and the results will be permanent. I think this will be huge.

Comment

• Trenblastoise
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Gerhard
        Just for clarification: is replicel a one time only procedure? Or is it recurring? Flying to Japan repetitively would be a bitch.

Originally posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou
        They said it should be one time treatment
        As far as I know, they are going to run two studies roughly the same time, one where it's one injection, and one where they will make 90 injections or at least several. To figure out what is best or if they are equal.

Regardless of that, isn't likely that Replicell can offer this also in Germany?

Comment

• brocktherock
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Trenblastoise
          As far as I know, they are going to run two studies roughly the same time, one where it's one injection, and one where they will make 90 injections or at least several. To figure out what is best or if they are equal.

Regardless of that, isn't likely that Replicell can offer this also in Germany?
          Can you tell me where you heard the amount of injections? Also it probably will be in Germany but not until a couple years after japan. They still have to go through phase 3 in Germany, also I think they still need a partner for everywhere but the Asian countries that Shiseido has rights to.

Comment

• GSD
            • Apr 2015

@trenblastoise

yes but not without phase III

Comment

• yayay
              • Sep 2014

Article about stem cells trials and marketing in japan. Replicel mentionned.

Comment

• TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                • Apr 2015

Shiseido was going to start trial in late spring any news? I couldnt find anything.

Comment

• FooFighter
                  • Feb 2015

The main reason why hair loss science is not progresing enough is just like Tsuji said in video that there are only 50 hair loss scientist in this moment. For cancer and heart there are around 10.000 scientist. Its big difference. Science dont pay too much attention on MPB and thats why there is no fast progress just like we want to.

Comment

• joachim
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by FooFighter
                    The main reason why hair loss science is not progresing enough is just like Tsuji said in video that there are only 50 hair loss scientist in this moment. For cancer and heart there are around 10.000 scientist. Its big difference. Science dont pay too much attention on MPB and thats why there is no fast progress just like we want to.
                    those guys in the video are from tsuji labs, really? what does that mean exactly? did they close their lab to partner with replicel/shisheido?

Comment

• Trenblastoise
                      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by brocktherock
                      Can you tell me where you heard the amount of injections? Also it probably will be in Germany but not until a couple years after japan. They still have to go through phase 3 in Germany, also I think they still need a partner for everywhere but the Asian countries that Shiseido has rights to.
                      I don't remember the source, I think I got it from one of replicels presentations. So I am not entirely sure how exact many injections shiseido is thinking about.

Comment

• brocktherock
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Trenblastoise
                        I don't remember the source, I think I got it from one of replicels presentations. So I am not entirely sure how exact many injections shiseido is thinking about.
                        I know that some of the patients will only receive one treatment and others will have to come back for another but I've never heard how many injections. You could be right, I've just never heard that.

Comment

• noisette
                          • Jun 2013

Hello guys,

A french member called Omaway on the Doctissimo forum, asked Shiseido when they are planning to commercialize their hair regenerating technology (Replicel) on the market

Here the answer :

"
                          Hello

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our hair regenerating technology. We are planning to commercialize this treatment in 2018 in Japan.

T.Endo

------------------------------​-----------
                          資生堂 広報部
                          遠藤 竜義
                          Tel 03-6218-5215(Direct)
                          Fax 03-6218-5249
                          東京都港区東新橋1-6-2
                          tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co​.jp
                          Shiseido PR Department
                          Tatsuyoshi Bill Endo "

Comment

• TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                            • Apr 2015

Originally posted by noisette
                            Hello guys,

A french member called Omaway on the Doctissimo forum, asked Shiseido when they are planning to commercialize their hair regenerating technology (Replicel) on the market

Here the answer :

"
                            Hello

Thank you for your inquiry regarding our hair regenerating technology. We are planning to commercialize this treatment in 2018 in Japan.

T.Endo

------------------------------​-----------
                            資生堂 広報部
                            遠藤 竜義
                            Tel 03-6218-5215(Direct)
                            Fax 03-6218-5249
                            東京都港区東新橋1-6-2
                            tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co​.jp
                            Shiseido PR Department
                            Tatsuyoshi Bill Endo "
                            thats cool. what do you expect from rch01? 20% regrowth 50% 100%

Comment

• noisette
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou
                              thats cool. what do you expect from rch01? 20% regrowth 50% 100%
                              according to David Hall, their hair regenerating technology is a CURE. So I presume it will be possible to expect from their technology a good regrowth

source: http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/r...rview-podcast/

Comment

• brocktherock
                                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by noisette
                                according to David Hall, their hair regenerating technology is a CURE. So I presume it will be possible to expect from their technology a good regrowth

source: http://www.midasletter.com/2014/10/r...rview-podcast/
                                After watching those videos it seems like it will fix all follicles as long as they are still there.

Comment

Working...