+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TJT View Post
    Please ban this obvious troll.
    For a troll, he put a lot of energy into this. No, he wants to gain something from this at a point. So he's more a scammer than a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    For a troll, he put a lot of energy into this. No, he wants to gain something from this at a point. So he's more a scammer than a troll.
    You, fred970, are far too harsh and far too fastidious! I guess the balding process turned you into a very cynical person, or is that just an excuse? i.e. is this just your real personality coming out?

Have you ever heard of the saying: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U

I guess not.

Regardless of whether or not the original poster has ulterior motives, I am absolutely shocked by the way you attack him, and there really is no need for it. I have seen you do this on other threads and hair loss forums too.

Good day to you! (or should that be Bad day to you?)

Quote Originally Posted by epipapilla View Post
    You, fred970, are far too harsh and far too fastidious! I guess the balding process turned you into a very cynical person, or is that just an excuse? i.e. is this just your real personality coming out?

Have you ever heard of the saying: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U

I guess not.

Regardless of whether or not the original poster has ulterior motives, I am absolutely shocked by the way you attack him, and there really is no need for it. I have seen you do this on other threads and hair loss forums too.

Good day to you! (or should that be Bad day to you?)
    Look at my join date, and then look at yours, I've been in this far longer than you've been.

Every other month, some mad scientist comes up with these miracle cures he found in his basement.

Hi Fred970 I was thinking whether I should do this or not, many times when I did a google search, some of these forums showed up. So I just created an account to share what I did. Now, I did what I needed to do, share my knowledge and findings. Hope it shows up in some google search of someone. Please remember this, I said many times that this is not a complete treatment (or cure). It needs injections [you can't do that to your whole temples, all the time], It is ridiculously expensive, and it might have side effects when done in bigger scale. Also, if you call being employed in one of the most scientifically advanced places in the world, basement. I have nothing further to add. This is the last post I have in this forum or any other forum on the web, the only other place I mentioned this was a blog. Sincerely.

Quote Originally Posted by FGF11 View Post
    Hi Fred970 I was thinking whether I should do this or not, many times when I did a google search, some of these forums showed up. So I just created an account to share what I did. Now, I did what I needed to do, share my knowledge and findings. Hope it shows up in some google search of someone. Please remember this, I said many times that this is not a complete treatment (or cure). It needs injections [you can't do that to your whole temples, all the time], It is ridiculously expensive, and it might have side effects when done in bigger scale. Also, if you call being employed in one of the most scientifically advanced places in the world, basement. I have nothing further to add. This is the last post I have in this forum or any other forum on the web, the only other place I mentioned this was a blog. Sincerely.
    On the one hand, I want to thank you for your contribution, but on the other hand, I don't believe you without pics and more proofs... sorry dude

i strongly believe that it is possible for a clever scientist with biological talent and understanding to figure out some approaches which were not yet considered by bigger or famous companies or researchers.
    all the things this guy wrote down made sense and sounded really interesting, but now that he was scared away, we will never know.
    if he tried to sell something or scam us, nobody will ever know.
    it was very shortsighted of some members here to critize the guy in that aggressive way. if he were to scam us, we would have found it out soon.
    just because he refuses to post pictures at the first moment doesn't mean anything.

so that's it. chance passed by, and we'll continue with histogen, replicel, pilofocus, and the usual waiting games.

even if one day really a smart guy pops up with real and good research which could shed some new light on the MPB mechanism, he will no chance to be heard.
    people who are not familiar with forums and just try to help by writing some interesting ideas into a forum, will leave very quickly if they only get attacked by all members.

like i said, if it was a troll or scammer who tries to sell something, we would have found out very soon. but until then, there's no need to attack just everyone who comes up with a new idea.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i strongly believe that it is possible for a clever scientist with biological talent and understanding to figure out some approaches which were not yet considered by bigger or famous companies or researchers.
    all the things this guy wrote down made sense and sounded really interesting, but now that he was scared away, we will never know.
    if he tried to sell something or scam us, nobody will ever know.
    it was very shortsighted of some members here to critize the guy in that aggressive way. if he were to scam us, we would have found it out soon.
    just because he refuses to post pictures at the first moment doesn't mean anything.

so that's it. chance passed by, and we'll continue with histogen, replicel, pilofocus, and the usual waiting games.

even if one day really a smart guy pops up with real and good research which could shed some new light on the MPB mechanism, he will no chance to be heard.
    people who are not familiar with forums and just try to help by writing some interesting ideas into a forum, will leave very quickly if they only get attacked by all members.

like i said, if it was a troll or scammer who tries to sell something, we would have found out very soon. but until then, there's no need to attack just everyone who comes up with a new idea.
    Do not worry yourself too much. If you were a scientist and you found a cure or effective treatment to MPB, would you make a few posts on a message board and leave it at that? Anyone familiar with hair loss forums would know that such claims would be met with skepticism - and rightly so.

I do not know if this guy is a fake or not. He posted the exact same thing on a popular hair loss blog a day or two ago. He claims that his protocol utilizes some chemical that only a few people have access to, so we wouldn't be able to experiment with it even if he is telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by FGF11 View Post
    You just wrote a novel about nothing. GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    You just wrote a novel about nothing. GTFO!
    I warned everyone here but apparently I was the idiot.

Don't trust random people on a f-ing message forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    I warned everyone here but apparently I was the idiot.

Don't trust random people on a f-ing message forum.
    it's because of dinks like you he's gone.. if you don't agree or don't have anything good to report in the thread then piss off

hope he comes back