+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Sorry if it was asked but... If high % bim works on scalp why Chinese companies don't produce it?

I have no faith in bim (

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchHairWontKillYou View Post
    Sorry if it was asked but... If high % bim works on scalp why Chinese companies don't produce it?
    Fair question - because the results have not been released yet. Nobody, besides Allergan knows if it works.

The main deterrent for a Chinese lab or company is cost. Bimatoprost powder is very expensive ($800-900 per gram).They'd have to spend the time and money to make it without actually knowing it works, or the demand, because people like you and me don't know if it works better than minox. There aren't any actual numbers yet to go by.

If they were to release results prematurely, they'd be creating a demand that only a lab or company not regulated by the FDA could get around.

I have no faith in bim (
    incredibly high cost, low demand(noone but a few rich forumers would be willing to get it) and the fact that it hasnt released results.

On a side note, interesting comments 2014, definitely still have faith in bim, not sure why anyone would upset with a minox on Roids, if it's good enough that you get some regrowth and it maintains+ you can drop fin/DUT it's a damn good upgrade to the current regime.

Applying Pge2 directly is the same

I have no faith in bim (
    Another angle on this for me is that these forums are mainly used by people from western countries. If the Chinese were developing something of their own it would take ages for the information to get across to us.

Communication is everything

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post

On a side note, interesting comments 2014, definitely still have faith in bim, not sure why anyone would upset with a minox on Roids, if it's good enough that you get some regrowth and it maintains+ you can drop fin/DUT it's a damn good upgrade to the current regime.
    Because it's almost 2016, and we should want/demand something better than mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Because it's almost 2016, and we should want/demand something better than mediocre.
    And there are many companies working on the true cure, but it is a bit farther away than these 'mediocre' products that still are effective.

if something is going to give me 30% regrowth+maintenance i'll definitely be lining up to buy, it doesn't fix everything, but i'd be happy enough with it and so would many others.

a true cure(NW7-NW0) is a much deeper problem, that judging by theories could be 5+ years away, so I dont understand why anyone would get mad if something comes out that isn't a complete cure.

And there are many companies working on the true cure, but it is a bit farther away than these 'mediocre' products that still are effective.

if something is going to give me 30% regrowth+maintenance i'll definitely be lining up to buy, it doesn't fix everything, but i'd be happy enough with it and so would many others.

a true cure(NW7-NW0) is a much deeper problem, that judging by theories could be 5+ years away, so I dont understand why anyone would get mad if something comes out that isn't a complete cure.
    It was 5+ years 15 years ago. Aren't any of you tired of hearing this 5 year promise from doctors?

I really would like to see just how much of an effect lobbying has on the progression of hair loss treatments..

A protocol that resulted in 30% regrowth would be the biggest development since finasteride. It would be the biggest development of this generation. I would be ecstatic for something that resulted in a reliable 15% or even 10% regrowth, as there is nothing on the market that can produce that outcome. 10% regrowth would mean about 10,000 new hairs - something even a mega transplant session can't do.