+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I'd be curious if the stuff you got from kane is real at all. I got mine from a private group buy in another forum that I don't think I can mention here? and after about a week of taking 500mg a day my I was shedding just a couple hairs a day. No oil in my scalp..etc. ZERO sides.
    I'm also concerned about it being real or not. i to ordered from a private forum but it takes months to receive so I bought kanes until i recieve the other.

hopefully I do receive the other batch soon so I can compare the two

Fear, can I ask if you go buy another name on the other forum?

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    I'm also concerned about it being real or not. i to ordered from a private forum but it takes months to receive so I bought kanes until i recieve the other.

hopefully I do receive the other batch soon so I can compare the two

Fear, can I ask if you go buy another name on the other forum?
    I go by the same name..however, I'm not very active on the forums any more. I have been working on bettering myself in other aspects of life..reading a lot more, working out..etc. I do what I can to treat myself, and check the forums every now and then..it's made my life a lot better. I'm using CB and Seti and I think it has stopped my loss.

Good for you man. Im glad your not a slave to the forums anymore. I need to get that point too.

I may hit you up on a PM about something soon

Good for you man. Im glad your not a slave to the forums anymore. I need to get that point too.

I may hit you up on a PM about something soon
    for sure man, any way i can help i will. for me, it's easier to stay away knowing that I'm doing something to better myself, while still trying things on my hair. I couldn't stay away knowing I was doing nothing. So I do my own research and try things I believe will help, although fairly obvious choices right now that I'm using, and then I spend the rest of my time working hard and bettering myself in other ways. I dedicated 9/10 of the time I used to spend rereading forums to reading literature that I choose and want to read to make me a more intelligent, well-rounded person...and it's been great for my mental health. Treatments will come soon, but no matter how much we reread this forum it won't change how fast they do come.

I may be experiencing a new side effect from this drug. Over the past 2 weeks, and especially within 15 min of taking a dose, I have noticed a tightness in my chest. It almost feels like I have a pressure buildup. I also have this feeling like I need to burp, like gas is trapped halfway inside my chest/esophagus and I need to let it out. When I swallow a drink it feels like that area of my esophagus is being stretched or has a pressure on it.

Not sure what to make of it but I don't like it. I have been running on the treadmill a lot recently and I haven't noticed this affecting my breathing or anything while im running. Its just a constant feeling like I need to burp to release the pressure.

Is anyone else who is trialing this stuff having anything like this happen to them. BTW my dosage now is between 250 and 300 mg 2x a day.

You mentioned you are on OC still too. That is a common side effects from OC- tightness in chest, shortness of breath etc. That is what I got when I was using it. I use seti orally and do not experience any side effects. You may be inhibiting too much pgd2 but using both OC and seti which could cause sides.

wow ur a brave soul to experiment on yourself like this dude... you must be suicidal...I dont blame you.. hairloss is a killer...

I'm not brave I'm just very desperate. Yeah im sure all that im doing will probably kill me sooner than later.

Actually tubzy, ive been laying off the OC recently, so i dont think its the OC right now.

Im going to try a few more doses of seti, if this keeps up i think im done with kanes version

why don't u just use it topically? i would never swallow anything not FDA approved, esp shit made from some home lab
    I'm not brave I'm just very desperate. Yeah im sure all that im doing will probably kill me sooner than later.

Actually tubzy, ive been laying off the OC recently, so i dont think its the OC right now.

Im going to try a few more doses of seti, if this keeps up i think im done with kanes version

I heard this stuff was next to impossibke to dissolve