Closed Thread
Page 149 of 187 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    How about he comes here for the same reason as Dr. Garnder came here and you didn't have any problem with Dr. Gardner coming here so why do you have an issue with Follicept coming here?
    I loved dr Gardner coming here indeed, he was the best thing ever happened to this board. A real scientist who wanted to eleborate on his work after he met Desmond on the WCHR 2014 and accepted Desmond's invititation to elaborate a bit on the progress of the hardcore science they're doing. I was a little less excited about some other dubious characters and therapies that you promoted here. If you still can't figure out why that was, then well, can't help you there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I loved dr Gardner coming here indeed, he was the best thing ever happened to this board. A real scientist who wanted to eleborate on his work after he met Desmond on the WCHR 2014 and accepted Desmond's invititation to elaborate a bit on the progress of the hardcore science they're doing. I was a little less excited about some other dubious characters and therapies that you promoted here. If you still can't figure out why that was, then well, can't help you there mate.
    Well you're wrong about how Gardner found this site. Gardner stumbled on this site. And Follicept comes here for the same reason Gardner did - he found about us and he's interested in us since he's working on a potential treatment for what ails us.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Look, ask yourself, what would you do ? You have developed this new revolutionary system, that can bring large molecules through the dermis without them going systematic (or in such a small amount that it doesnt matter). This is gold. What do you do ? I wouldn't even have the TIME to visit a forum ! I would be calling every single pharma and hedge fund out there, talking to all of them, seeing which one wants to pay the most. But here's Devon, failed to attract any substantial investor, joining a forum for baldies to ... yeah that's still a mystery to me, what exactly.
    Yeah you do have a point. If I recall correctly, Follicept is talking to big pharmacies at the moment but I do find it weird that Devon has come to this forum and has even answered questions in depth.

Not that I mind ofcourse but it is a bit weird. And no, he probably doesn't spend THAT much time on the forums but still, the fact that he has come to this forum is a bit strange. I've never seen a legit company do that but then again I haven't even been a full year around on this forum so what do I know... I believe Devon has adressed this by saying that Promotheon is "different" from other companies and that they value close contact with the customers or something like that. Doesn't sound super legit but hey, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Well you're wrong about how Gardner found this site. Gardner stumbled on this site. And Follicept comes here for the same reason Gardner did - he found about us and he's interested in us since he's working on a potential treatment for what ails us.
    Yeah that's what he said here, that it was a coincidence, but Desmond talked to him on WCHR 2014 and asked him to answer some questions here. Ask Desmond if you don't believe me. Anyway, doesn't even matter. Fact is, he was awesome, no hidden agenda, just a brilliant scientist fascinated by his work, who loved to share his knowledge. I'm hoping he'll come back for another round this year after the WCHR (not sure if he's scheduled though ?) for an update on their research progress. I'm going to invite him anyway here.

Anyway, let's leave dr Gardner out of this, let's focus on Follicept and how to obtain proof we can trust. That's what we all want, or should want anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Yeah you do have a point. If I recall correctly, Follicept is talking to big pharmacies at the moment but I do find it weird that Devon has come to this forum and has even answered questions in depth.

Not that I mind ofcourse but it is a bit weird. And no, he probably doesn't spend THAT much time on the forums but still, the fact that he has come to this forum is a bit strange. I've never seen a legit company do that but then again I haven't even been a full year around on this forum so what do I know... I believe Devon has adressed this by saying that Promotheon is "different" from other companies and that they value close contact with the customers or something like that. Doesn't sound super legit but hey, who knows.
    I found it peculiar initially as well. I even asked about it. But then I thought about Gardner coming here and Follicept's explanation sounds as reasonable as Gardner's explanation. We have Gardner's example which shows that innocently meeting up with us does happen. And Follicept continues to post here for the same reason as Garnder did - they both work on hair loss treatments so we are of interest to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post

It's very weird the least. But I was hoping we could forget about that and make a new start and focus on our COMMON goal: get the proof we need to see if this is for real or not. We're all in the same boat here, it should be possible to set our differences aside and strive for the same thing.

I think Arashi is right. They can send this product to some old members. It's not big deal for them to send o product which is not useless to some people.
    Or they afraid of something?

Yeah you're right Arashi, my bad.

Let's stay on topic this time. No need for derails about legitimacy

Sdsurfin brought the forum to the attention of Devon, so he could discuss their proprietary technology that will deliver igf1 to the follicle by transdermal means. All anybody can say at this point is that the science looks promising, and that it's definitely something that should be trialled on humans.

We are privileged to have access to such a patient and informative individual who is willing to share all the details of progress, every step of the way.

The majority of people understand this and appreciate this fact.

To the people who insist on making demands of this company, and are being abusive when there really is no call for it,
    Please consider the fact that most of us just want to see this play out, and you are jeopardising that, either by pushing Devon to the point where he has had enough of taking insults and repeating himself, or by having the thread locked by moderator"

Devon, I know that it was mentioned that minoxidil should be discontinued in order to use Follicept. How does this translate to the usage of shampoos and such since they have chemicals too?

Also, if it is safe to use Follicept because the shampoo will be washed away afterwards, do you think that could mean the same for minoxidil where it could be continued, but washed off before follicept is applied? Just interested in what the team may have to say about this. Thanks!!