+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

guys what happened to the seti trial by users? Now it's been few month, does it work or not?

Quote Originally Posted by joshuk View Post
    email kane at koutingchina its not on the kaneshop, you have to use western union for payment
    Many thanks.

how many grams of CB do the veteran on these fourm use a month?
    4/5 grams? so probably more than $600 a month on cb?

Hi guys. We know that CB -03-01 is very expensive. I would try it but I have no money to pay for it . We know the price of cb- 03-01 of Kane but somebody say it is not really CB (I dont know why). In private forums cb costs $ 150 per gram.
    I want to ask a question. Is there any chance we get CB cheaper ? Is there no possibility of negotiating the price with a laboratory for CB cheaper and everyone can try? I think that if the price of CB were cheaper, 50 ñ$ per gram for example, many people would buy it. Has anyone tried to negotiate with some lab?
    I'm sure that CB -03-01 works well but only if you use 5% twice daily. So many people could buy cb and try it and laboratories would earn more money because a lot more people would buy it. If buy cb 10 people now, how many people would buy if cb out cheaper ? ¿ Thousands , millions? everyone would benefit .
    Any suggestions ? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by machi View Post
    Hi guys. We know that CB -03-01 is very expensive. I would try it but I have no money to pay for it . We know the price of cb- 03-01 of Kane but somebody say it is not really CB (I dont know why). In private forums cb costs $ 150 per gram.
    I want to ask a question. Is there any chance we get CB cheaper ? Is there no possibility of negotiating the price with a laboratory for CB cheaper and everyone can try? I think that if the price of CB were cheaper, 50 ñ$ per gram for example, many people would buy it. Has anyone tried to negotiate with some lab?
    I'm sure that CB -03-01 works well but only if you use 5% twice daily. So many people could buy cb and try it and laboratories would earn more money because a lot more people would buy it. If buy cb 10 people now, how many people would buy if cb out cheaper ? ¿ Thousands , millions? everyone would benefit .
    Any suggestions ? thanks.
    Honestly I dont know why you guys are worrying so much about this when the phase II trials will be over soon.

wait until we see the results of those trials(which is using a very expensive high 5% dosage) then you can get the idea of actually buying it if it works.

no use dropping 3000 for a years supply only to find out in a few months that it's no better than Finasteride, we have no idea yet(it could be much better!)

The results of the phase II trials are essentially moot if the drug won't be on the market for another three years though. That's why people go through the trouble and put up the money to experiment. For guys like me who can't take fin because of the sexual sides, three years might as well be ten because I'm losing ground at a rapid pace and it sucks. Honesty the fact that there's nothing that can do roughly the equivalent of fin than doesn't have the single worst side effect there is astounds me. Starting to feel pretty f-n hopeless

Is it a bit sad there is an ideal chemical for MPB sitting in a lab somewhere when so many people could use it now. Yet we have to wait half a decade almost to ever get it due to hoops and long drawn out timelines

Hi guys. We know that Cosmo is studying CB -03-01 5% twice a day, but if you know what Cosmo is considering using it every day or only 3 times a week? I seemed to read Cosmo is using 3 times a week, do you know anything about this?
    On the other hand , someone using CB -03-01 can comment on how it goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Is it a bit sad there is an ideal chemical for MPB sitting in a lab somewhere when so many people could use it now. Yet we have to wait half a decade almost to ever get it due to hoops and long drawn out timelines
    ^THIS!!! We have to take matters into our own hands. If all of us used our connections and resources together, we could get a lab to synthesize a ****tail that would not only kill all androgens in the scalp, but block all AR's... I have no doubt in my mind we could do this. We could also find a way, somehow, someway... to make it affordable. It's time we start making some serious phone calls.

There should just be a stickied thread on RU and CB. How to make it, most reliable place to actually buy it, and so on. Over and over someone else asks the basic questions about them. RU and CB are really the alternative or future treatment if fin fails you or even as another layer of attack. You cant ignore testosterone IMO and even fighting DHT at that level helps make up for the way things like propecia work. They compliment each other.
    I know there are threads like this already, but they get buried and get too long.