+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I must admit that I've been very disappointed by Dr. Wesley's slow progress and recent statements. It is rather cruel to log in to a forum, proclaim that news is coming, and then not divulge the nature of the news or the date anyone can expect to receive it. Is progress good? Is it bad? From Dr. Wesley's statement, and from the fact that the commercialization of this technology is already a couple years behind schedule, I can't tell.
    I've got similar feelings, it's as if we're being mocked with these empty promises. All this hype and build up, toying with our emotions for so long.... and everything just keeps getting pushed back and back and back... without explanation.

Most of these major researchers/biotechs have given false hope;

- Cotsarelis said on national news 'in two to three years'
    - Lauster's team said its possible within 5 years and plans for human clinical trials were already under way
    - Jahoda thought it'd be 5 years 30 years ago and laughed at himself when he said this
    - Wesley has failed to deliever on the timelines
    - Histogen keeps getting stalled

At some point though, someone needs to own up.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Ill be calling-in to the Live show Recidive.
    We will definitely be talking over Pilofocus as well as something else.

Speaking here on the Acell topic, we all must REALIZE that Acell is STILL in its mid-stages of research and development. Overall it has been doing some great things in medical science. For instance, our Military Veterans injured in previous wars have been HELPED by the use of Acell applications.
    BUT, Its application and trials to hair loss treatment is RELATIVELY still in the BEGINNING stages of development.
    In other words, one cannot assume that there will NOT be medical advancements concerning Acell applications to hair regeneration.
    As Thomas Edison explained about his own invention-
    "I didn't fail. I just found 2,000 ways not to make a light-bulb;I only needed to find one way to make it work".... And he DID.

Someone like Dr Wesley is trying out an application of Acell in a completely DIFFERENT way that has been done so far.
    His new-wave in Pilofocus may or may not make a huge change in Acell regen' usage.
    No one knows as yet what the outcome WILL be but those of us that have seen his preliminary testings phases were very impressed!!!
    We've heard a lot of hard talk but not a whole lot of follow through for a long time...

Dr Wesley, I really hope that you can give us a more concrete timeframe about the progress. I know maybe you are busy but we, being hairloss sufferer, are already deeply distressed, but you still keep us in the dark. Can't you have some sympathy?

Ok...tired...when is Spencer's next program?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hellouser, Nothing in life is ever instantaneous. 'Patience is TRULY a VIRTUE' my friend.
    Spencer has talked on the Live show last night about his recent Skype conversation with Dr Wesley .
    Now, Dr Wesley has yet to contact me as well but I dont take it personal nor am I frustrated.
    'Things take TIME' we all know that especially when it comes to health and safety. IN TIME he will call me of my phase testing time frame..Untill then,,as always, I will LIVE MY LIFE. (just as you should bro)
    Stay positive.

nah, being strong and positive and patient yadda yadda yadda... yes, that's truely the key in the baldness game :-% what a fu**ed up situation

Hellouser, Nothing in life is ever instantaneous. 'Patience is TRULY a VIRTUE' my friend.
    Spencer has talked on the Live show last night about his recent Skype conversation with Dr Wesley .
    Now, Dr Wesley has yet to contact me as well but I dont take it personal nor am I frustrated.
    'Things take TIME' we all know that especially when it comes to health and safety. IN TIME he will call me of my phase testing time frame..Untill then,,as always, I will LIVE MY LIFE. (just as you should bro)
    Stay positive.
    If I expected instant anything I would have been making my comments many years ago... Pilofocus has been delayed by AT LEAST a year; no explanation for that either.

Wait a sec' Hellouser ,
    There was NEVER an absolute date set for the new and improved Pilofocus' method, so your statement that
    "Pilofocus has been delayed by AT LEAST a year..." is not correct at all.
    I can understand that some forum members felt as you did, but honestly, there was NEVER a release date set.
    Look back on all of the conversations made by me, Spencer and Dr Wesley.
    It was mentioned that phase testing might POSSIBLY be finished at some point but it was only speculation.
    Since then Dr Wesley had decided to 'fine-tune' his endoscopic tools...and he did.
    If I heard Spencer correctly during the Live show, Dr Wesley has now restarted the phase testing..I will verify that soon.

Wait a sec' Hellouser ,
    There was NEVER an absolute date set for the new and improved Pilofocus' method, so your statement that
    "Pilofocus has been delayed by AT LEAST a year..." is not correct at all.
    I can understand that some forum members felt as you did, but honestly, there was NEVER a release date set.
    Look back on all of the conversations made by me, Spencer and Dr Wesley.
    It was mentioned that phase testing might POSSIBLY be finished at some point but it was only speculation.
    Since then Dr Wesley had decided to 'fine-tune' his endoscopic tools...and he did.
    If I heard Spencer correctly during the Live show, Dr Wesley has now restarted the phase testing..I will verify that soon.
    where is the interview posted?

Hi Fear' Spencer talks of it on his latest Live show Ep.111 this past Tuesday evening ,,it isn't available on podcast yet..Give it a few days.