+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 60 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I am definitely shedding much less after taking toco 8. I also have more energy.

I normally shed about 20-25 strands showering, my shed count is less then 15.

Too early to say if it is a viable hair loss solution, but I have noticed that. Will be happy if I just maintain on toco 8 - health benefits attract me given that I have undertaken a work out program.

As a precautionary measure using topical spiro (on and off), an organic shampoo - avacado etc and lavander almond message oil.
    What is the extent of your hairloss? Have you noticed thickening of hairs in thinner areas?

I am on a muscle building programme, it is going pretty weel considering I am not really putting as much effort into it as I should. I am eating very well...the right foods and that.

Only 2 weeks of 10-15 minute weight sessions every 2-3 days and my shoulders have grown 3-4 mm's already at a guess.

Hows your routine going?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    What is the extent of your hairloss? Have you noticed thickening of hairs in thinner areas?
    Nope, at best with topical spiro, I noticed maintainance.

I have extremely thick hair, crown is ok - just my hairline and temples are a M shape.

I am on a muscle building programme, it is going pretty weel considering I am not really putting as much effort into it as I should. I am eating very well...the right foods and that.

Only 2 weeks of 10-15 minute weight sessions every 2-3 days and my shoulders have grown 3-4 mm's already at a guess.

Hows your routine going?
    Just started; will be training 3 times a week. A bit paranoid about it to tell you the truth, I'm unclear on whether weight training causes hair loss. But at the same time, I need to work out , because I am too skinny.

Hairloss really sucks balls.

Just started; will be training 3 times a week. A bit paranoid about it to tell you the truth, I'm unclear on whether weight training causes hair loss. But at the same time, I need to work out , because I am too skinny.

Hairloss really sucks balls.
    I am not sure weight training causes hair loss, I would not have thought so. Steroids are supposed to cause hair loss but I am not going near them.

Hair loss does suck really big hairy balls....

Completely ruined my life. I would be leading such an active, enjoyable, happy life with hair, but it's the opposite. I need to get a Mrs and settle down, but my confidence is so low I cannot get the strength to ask the ladies out. Next week I plan to finally do something about that and will be asking some sexy lady out. The sexy ladies are missing out on my girth and if I keep taking Propecia my girth could shrink.

I am not sure weight training causes hair loss, I would not have thought so. Steroids are supposed to cause hair loss but I am not going near them.

Hair loss does suck really big hairy balls....

Completely ruined my life. I would be leading such an active, enjoyable, happy life with hair, but it's the opposite. I need to get a Mrs and settle down, but my confidence is so low I cannot get the strength to ask the ladies out. Next week I plan to finally do something about that and will be asking some sexy lady out. The sexy ladies are missing out on my girth and if I keep taking Propecia my girth could shrink.
    When you work out doesn't test levels go up?

Yeah I feel the same way now, I am quite successful in my life, but with the onset of hairloss - although not severe, it feels like a race against time to get a mrs and settle down...before my looks fade. Otherwise I would happily be playing the field right now.

Even if my hairloss does not progress (touch wood), I have no idea knowing. Which is a horrible sit to be in.

The worst thing is, there are a lot of guys out there that do not have to worry about this at all..and yeah I guess they are generally happier.

I really hope histogen, replicel , or Aderans release some sort of a cure soon. Money is not a major issue. Just there is so much shit on the market to spend it on.

When you work out doesn't test levels go up?

Yeah I feel the same way now, I am quite successful in my life, but with the onset of hairloss - although not severe, it feels like a race against time to get a mrs and settle down...before my looks fade. Otherwise I would happily be playing the field right now.

Even if my hairloss does not progress (touch wood), I have no idea knowing. Which is a horrible sit to be in.

The worst thing is, there are a lot of guys out there that do not have to worry about this at all..and yeah I guess they are generally happier.

I really hope histogen, replicel , or Aderans release some sort of a cure soon. Money is not a major issue. Just there is so much shit on the market to spend it on.
    I don't really know how much testosterone levels affect hair loss, I have just read it can, maybe it depends on the person. I worked out in my uni years a lot but I would not say my hair loss accelerated at that time.

This is from the description of Toco-8: "Tocotrienols play an important role in increasing the "hormone production" signal from the brain to the testes, while also increasing the testes testosterone production capacity.".....

So this Toco stuff increases testosterone levels which can increase hair loss yet it is supposed to help improve you hair. :s confusion.

Hopefully Replicel will announce some positive results next month, we can only hope.

I don't really know how much testosterone levels affect hair loss, I have just read it can, maybe it depends on the person. I worked out in my uni years a lot but I would not say my hair loss accelerated at that time.

This is from the description of Toco-8: "Tocotrienols play an important role in increasing the "hormone production" signal from the brain to the testes, while also increasing the testes testosterone production capacity.".....

So this Toco stuff increases testosterone levels which can increase hair loss yet it is supposed to help improve you hair. :s confusion.

Hopefully Replicel will announce some positive results next month, we can only hope.
    There is beta sterosol in it too.

When you exercise your muscles, your body responds by producing more testosterone to build those muscles. This increase is then results in additional free testosterone that is, well, free to be bound to by 5AR and converted into DHT. Obviously the additional test is used for everything else in order to build muscle mass - but it won't just use all the excess its not possible. You hear about people weight lifting who take 5AR inhibiters to prevent balding, but they also take aromatase inhibiters in order to lessen the effects of rising estradiol. So if you're taking finasteride and lifting heavy you may need to consider an A.I. as well.

Because it acts on two levels. While the increase in test occurs, and its likely minimal overall, Vitamin E itself helps the scalp health and hair strength.

Woah! I was not expecting this Toco-8 stuff to be in such a small container.

£28 for that, these supplement stores + manufacturers must be making a killing.

Wonder what it tastes like?

Will be starting the stuff 2moro. To be honest I expect nothing. But hey ho.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    You hear about people weight lifting who take 5AR inhibiters to prevent balding, but they also take aromatase inhibiters in order to lessen the effects of rising estradiol. So if you're taking finasteride and lifting heavy you may need to consider an A.I. as well.
    Lift weights to look better if balding, balding if lift weights to look better. Life is compromise, no?

Woah! I was not expecting this Toco-8 stuff to be in such a small container.

£28 for that, these supplement stores + manufacturers must be making a killing.

Wonder what it tastes like?

Will be starting the stuff 2moro. To be honest I expect nothing. But hey ho.
    Where are you sourcing this from in the UK mate?