+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    This Gho thing is coming up like Propecia.

I remember some PFS users spend their days trying to save people from the drug. Now they Gho believers spend their day trying save people from FUT/FUE. lololol

Let the guy do his research. For some FUE is enough when they have limited baldness.
    Exactly, that's why i just told him to do his research, it's up to him to decide. I didn't advice him against FUE, cause i beleive that FUE scars are tolerable.. Ii only adviced him to avoid FUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldnessfalls View Post
    I thought all IAHRS surgeons used the same cutting-edge techniques. And I thought the scarring nowadays was pretty much unnoticable. Doesn't the FUE leave no scar? I live near Nashville and would probably be having it done by Dr. Jack Fisher. I don't think I would need any more than 1500 grafts. And I'll go back to my original statement. I don't care what will happen later. I want my full, thick mane right now. Not when I'm 40. It makes no sense to go thin or bald during your young vital years and then have a full head of hair during your old and slow years. My donor hair is somabundanf, and I'm willing to risk it, because I believe that we are on the brink of having breakthroughs. Even if histogen isn't what it was made out to be, I think the stem cell stuff will cure the lack of donor hair dilema. So what is this method that Dr. Gho uses that is better than the others.
    FUE does leave white dots scars. They are still way better than the strip scar though and won't be visible with grade 2 or sometimes grade 1.
    There is a complete section in this forum about dr. Gho and his HST technique, you can take a look there if you are intrested.

I don't see how litte white dot scars would be visible at all.

I thought all IAHRS surgeons used the same cutting-edge techniques. And I thought the scarring nowadays was pretty much unnoticable. Doesn't the FUE leave no scar? I live near Nashville and would probably be having it done by Dr. Jack Fisher. I don't think I would need any more than 1500 grafts. And I'll go back to my original statement. I don't care what will happen later. I want my full, thick mane right now. Not when I'm 40. It makes no sense to go thin or bald during your young vital years and then have a full head of hair during your old and slow years. My donor hair is somabundanf, and I'm willing to risk it, because I believe that we are on the brink of having breakthroughs. Even if histogen isn't what it was made out to be, I think the stem cell stuff will cure the lack of donor hair dilema. So what is this method that Dr. Gho uses that is better than the others.
    All doctors skills are not equal just take a look at similar case with equal graft numbers on this site or any of the other sites and compare results. Some docs can make 1500 grafts look like 2500 while some docs put in 3000 and you look at the result and ask yourself. What were they doing, dropping them on the floor?
    A hair transplant will never create the exact hair you had before you lost it. It will never replace hair 1 for 1 It creates an illusion of thicker hair . So the artistry and skill of the doc is key.
    As far as Dr. Gho is concerned if it works as described it will change the HT industry forever but I'll let aim4hair and mardona handle the Dr. Gho question as they know a more about it than I do.

I don't see how litte white dot scars would be visible at all.
    They would be visible if you were to buzz your hair to a short length say
    0 to 2 grade clipper.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    They would be visible if you were to buzz your hair to a short length say
    0 to 2 grade clipper.
    I'm a musician. I'll always wear my hair long or longer. I may wear it shorter at times, but never a buzz so I won't have anything to worry about. Lol.

Actually I just scheduled my first consultation with an IAHRS doctor, Dr. Fisher. I'm looking forward to it. Its next week.

I'm a musician. I'll always wear my hair long or longer. I may wear it shorter at times, but never a buzz so I won't have anything to worry about. Lol.

Actually I just scheduled my first consultation with an IAHRS doctor, Dr. Fisher. I'm looking forward to it. Its next week.
    Makes sense I bet there are a lot of 50+ year old musicians who got good aesthetic results, have strip scars or white dot scaring and don't worry about buzzing their hair to look like European football stars. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Makes sense I bet there are a lot of 50+ year old musicians who got good aesthetic results, have strip scars or white dot scaring and don't worry about buzzing their hair to look like European football stars. Good luck with whatever you choose.
    Thanks man.

Here's something cool. After I scheduled my consultation, they sent me this email with the prices.

They are:

1000 grafts $6,500
    1200 grafts $7,500
    1500 grafts $8,500
    2000 grafts $10,500

All of them have a $750 facility fee.

Is that is for FUE?