+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    There's no way this gets released in 2015. They have to analyze the phaseII results, organize a phase 3 (usually takes a year or so), then do a phase 3 (another year) and then jump through all the hoops to get it to market (another year). So you're looking at 3 years more MINIMUM, if no delays or complications happen. And that's IF it actually works well enough. Wouldn't get too excited for anything to come out before 2018 or so, but the fact that there are a few good things in the works is encouraging.
    Okay beta-baldie. You can say what you have to say. I stick to my opinion and we are cool. I actually believe what more informed people put out in public and boy we will see and I will be the first one to let you know. peace

Quote Originally Posted by sascha View Post
    Okay beta-baldie. You can say what you have to say. I stick to my opinion and we are cool. I actually believe what more informed people put out in public and boy we will see and I will be the first one to let you know. peace
    you just stated that the next trial would last 6-12 months. you do realize 12 months with change puts you at 2016, and nothing gets released the second a phase three is over. No one knows shit except that trials and approvals always take a pretty standard minimum of time. Phase three is never the end, and you'll only see a phase three if this drug is really great, which by the looks of it could go either way. So take your condescending bullshit and go get a brain instead of hair.

You have to laugh at naivete like this. If you think they're going to recruit candidates, set up and execute the trial, analyze the data, get approval and release a commercialized product in less than a year, you're sorely mistaken. Not happening, even if the end point was 6 months; which it's not.

my friends, I could give a shit about what you think. Perfect NW1.5 here, with a full head of hair. Just saying what Kobren and Joe said, nothing more nothing less. If you want to laugh at me, you have to laugh at them

my friends, I could give a shit about what you think. Perfect NW1.5 here, with a full head of hair. Just saying what Kobren and Joe said, nothing more nothing less. If you want to laugh at me, you have to laugh at them
    But why do you think Spencer and Joe know more than CEO of Allergan?

Kobren never made any predictions, it was Joe from SI and while he’s a lovable character on the show, he doesn’t know anything more than any of us, just what he reads on these forums. He has no inside information.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo007 View Post
    But why do you think Spencer and Joe know more than CEO of Allergan?
    Because Joe is totally obsessed maybe? Not only looking into news and interviews, but also looking at stocks...

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Kobren never made any predictions, it was Joe from SI and while he’s a lovable character on the show, he doesn’t know anything more than any of us, just what he reads on these forums. He has no inside information.
    No he didnīt make any predictions. He did not denie what Joe said. Hey guys I do not care, think what you want. I am only into Replicel-news. But when I read crap like beetees and sdsurfins comments I have to say something and make clear that other people see things different and I am one of them.

Where are joe and spencer taking about this?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Where are joe and spencer taking about this?
    http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-los...ring-it-right/