Closed Thread
Page 12 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Please refer to my previous post. You two bickering is plain moronic. We appreciate and are thankful for the studies and comments provided about IGF-1 and it's efficacy. However, no one appreciates the back and forth between you two. Got a problem? PM one another but leave it off the threads.

I'm neither skeptical or optimistic about this. I'm content to admit my knowledge is basic on this subject and as a result I will wait for efficacy showings from their company. If they come back positive that is fantastic and I'm sure many will attempt them. If not, they've already stated they don't plan to bleed anyone dry with a bs treatment. Perhaps I'm naive, but I like to believe that people aren't just douche bags 24/7.

Both of you need to chill out and wait. If you want to discuss why you may or may not be wrong, that's ****ing fantastic. But name-calling, bickering, and whining is some shit that we should all have grown out of a while ago.

So as evidence you talk about anecdotal evidence from another forum and a link to buy some stuff wherein the delivery system is not even specified. Then you use histogen and replicel, which have both shown evidence of possibly being much better than rogaine actually, especially in terms of long term maintenance and side effect profile. If they are both upregulating follicle IGF, then it is working positively. And How do you know the people in that forum applied it with a good delivery system or at the right dose? Then you link some studies about IGF in the blood serum , which has nothing to do with IGF expression in the follicle. Again you are just throwing pure unscientific pessimism out there. I don't even think follicept will be a huge success, but it might be, and I feel the need to call you out on casually throwing out opinions and bro science and claiming it as fact. And also treating people who are nice enough to engage with this forum like shills.

Quote Originally Posted by nave13579 View Post
    Any answer to this?
    You did understand that study correctly nave.
    Last edited by Winston; 02-26-2015 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Okay christ for people who are "highly educated" you are both bickering babies who are getting into fights that are pointless and don't matter.

Use your "intelligence" to kindly answer my question if you can and help progress informative conversation in this forum.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard View Post
    Please refer to my previous post. You two bickering is plain moronic. We appreciate and are thankful for the studies and comments provided about IGF-1 and it's efficacy. However, no one appreciates the back and forth between you two. Got a problem? PM one another but leave it off the threads.

I'm neither skeptical or optimistic about this. I'm content to admit my knowledge is basic on this subject and as a result I will wait for efficacy showings from their company. If they come back positive that is fantastic and I'm sure many will attempt them. If not, they've already stated they don't plan to bleed anyone dry with a bs treatment. Perhaps I'm naive, but I like to believe that people aren't just douche bags 24/7.

Both of you need to chill out and wait. If you want to discuss why you may or may not be wrong, that's ****ing fantastic. But name-calling, bickering, and whining is some shit that we should all have grown out of a while ago.
    It won't work mate. This is the same way we lost Ziering and Gardner...

Quote Originally Posted by nave13579 View Post
    Any answer to this?
    Yeah the scientists at follicept have stated that free IGF in the serum is not indicative if it's action at the follicle. In other words, the cells in the follicle could be doing one thing with IGF that does not correlate to how much of it is in the blood. Everyone has IGF. It's what the hair follicle cells are telling each other to do with it that matters.

I'm not bickering with anyone. I was told I had a low IQ and was just pointing out why polluting peoples heads with false anecdotal evidence and pessimism does no good.

I was also reacting to swooping basically insulting the follicept rep.

I've gotten a lot of info out of replicel for this forum and am currently trying to get a pdg2 blocker at a fair price. I know how to treat others with respect. If those of you who are bitter and pessimistic want to discourage new treatments, then at least do so in a way that is coherent. I have no desire to prove or disprove anyone's opinion, just to keep the information useful and rational.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    I'm not bickering with anyone. I was told I had a low IQ and was just pointing out why polluting peoples heads with false anecdotal evidence and pessimism does no good.

I was also reacting to swooping basically insulting the follicept rep.

I've gotten a lot of info out of replicel for this forum and am currently trying to get a pdg2 blocker at a fair price. I know how to treat others with respect. If those of you who are bitter and pessimistic want to discourage new treatments, then at least do so in a way that is coherent. I have no desire to prove or disprove anyone's opinion, just to keep the information useful and rational.
    Rofl, I provided all facts. You on the other hand continue to provide anecdote after anecdote. Now you are misinforming nave13579. You really have no clue what the hell you are talking about. Also you are ignorant as hell. You don't even know how IGF works, that's the fun part. Did I insult the rep? Not really I just said right in his face that this treatment isn't going to work with very hard argumentation. We'll see anyway in a few weeks who will have the last laugh baboon .

+1 if you've had enough reading through tit for tat bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    thanks for taking the time to come to this forum and post. I think it's a good investment of your time.
    No problem! Thanks! I agree.