Anyone else investing in bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Anyone else investing in bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin?

What are your thoughts on this?
  • Haircraft
    • Jan 2018

Originally posted by FlightTL
    What are your thoughts on this?
    I'm personally interested in Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Lisk (LSK) and TenX (PAY). Out of the ones you mentioned, Ethereum (ETH) is the most interesting to me.

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Haircraft
      I'm personally interested in Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Lisk (LSK) and TenX (PAY). Out of the ones you mentioned, Ethereum (ETH) is the most interesting to me.
      Appearantly, it broke 1k....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by be123
        I do invest thought crypto trading bot. You should try too.
        I think that crypto currency is not worth it....just save your money in a bank.

Comment

• Evines
          • Mar 2021

On CEX, you can find the current BNB exchange rate in USD and its historical changes. Go to the website https://cex.io/bnb-usd to buy this currency with your card, store it securely and trade on the spot markets.

Comment

• AlVaalas
            • Dec 2021

It is important for every crypto trader or cryptocurrency owner to have a reliable crypto wallet. It should be well protected and recoverable using a seed phrase http://iou1.io/. The seed phrase is not a unique method of protection, but it is very effective therefore it is used to protect and store cryptocurrencies.

Comment

• CurtisB
              • Dec 2021

Very useful article, thank you.

Comment

• paulnelson
                Inactive
                • Jun 2022

It is important for every crypto trader or cryptocurrency owner to have a reliable crypto wallet. It should be well protected and recoverable using a seed phrase Best Exchanges for Scalping Crypto. The seed phrase is not a unique method of protection, but it is very effective therefore it is used to protect and store cryptocurrencies.

Comment

• calvinduran
                  • Jul 2022

BitCoin Cash (BCH) and Lisk (LSK) have caught my eye, as well as TenX (TEN) (PAY). One of the cryptocurrencies you mentioned, Ethereum (ETH), is one that I'm really interested in learning about.
                  quordle game

Comment

• Anetty
                    • Jul 2022

Originally posted by FlightTL
                    I think that crypto currency is not worth it....just save your money in a bank.
                    In today's realities, the ability to pay for services or goods with cryptocurrency is a rarity. Developing your own payment solutions requires financial costs and does not guarantee the desired result. Now this problem has been solved because a payment gateway has been developed that allows users to pay for goods and services with crypto payments in the same simple way as a traditional payment method. It is risk-free, secure and can be easily integrated into any website or mobile app. Web development, mobile application development, startup launch or improvement of an existing product using blockchain technology.

Comment

• AugustBlack
                      • Aug 2022

Cryptocurrency has now become very popular and for me it is just another trading tool. For example, by doing crypto trading, I have already been able to achieve great success in this business. I recommend you to read http://usforexbrokers.com/reviews/interactive-brokers/. This site has reviews on brokers who work with crypto.

Comment

• dacsd
                        • Sep 2022

Very useful article

Comment

• dacsd
                          • Sep 2022

Intresting

Comment

• dacsd
                            • Sep 2022

To be honest, I am not really a cryptotrader, I am a cryptoinvestor. I try to find promising early stage cryptocurrencies with small capitalization that will give good profits in the future. Also I continue to actively buy bitcoins with prepaid card cryptocurrencies like BTC and ETH, buying cryptocurrency is a responsible step and you should be ready for it.

Comment

• paulnelson
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2022

It is important for every crypto trader or cryptocurrency owner to have a reliable crypto wallet. It should be well protected and recoverable using a seed phrase buy holo. The seed phrase is not a unique method of protection, but it is very effective therefore it is used to protect and store cryptocurrencies.

Comment

Working...